Every Destiny 2 player's favorite PvP event, the Trials of Osiris is back for yet another week.
Players will be able to duke it out mano y mano for bragging rights and most importantly, luxurious rewards.
With that in mind here's all you need to know about the return of Trials of Osiris including its release time, rewards, map, and more.
UPDATED - The Trials of Osiris are here!
The Trials of Osiris are here!
Players are able to participate in high-octane PvP action in order to earn numerous rewards.
For the full list of the rewards and which map it'll be played on scroll below.
Trials of Osiris Release Time
The Trials of Osiris always appear on a Friday and take their leave on the following Tuesday. For this week, it'll be returning on Friday, August 12, 2022, and will be available until Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
The event is set to arrive at 1 pm EST on Friday, so make sure you don't miss out!
It'll be all-out action-packed PvP once it returns, and with Season of the Haunted well off, you don't wanna miss it!
What are the Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2?
Apart from the renowned Iron Banner, the Trials of Osiris is the go-to PvP event in the Crucible.
As is customary with PvP-style events, Trials has players compete against one another in face-paced gameplay that rewards them for wins.
The event has rotating rewards and maps, meaning that players won't know where and what they are playing for until Trials of Osiris goes live in-game.
This season Trials of Osiris will feature seven maps in the rotation, with one of them being decided via player vote. To add to that, Capture Zone and Freelance weekends will continue, and there will be some Adept reward changes including new loot such as a new Fusion RIfle and new Sidearm. Additionally, it's a limited-time event, so players will only be able to participate in it for a certain period of time.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Rewards Last Week: August 12-16
Here are this week's Trials of Osiris rewards.
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Burden of Guilt (Stasis Fusion Rifle)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Forgiveness (Arc Sidearm)
- Flawless Reward: Burden of Guilt (Adept) (Legendary Fusion Rifle)
- Passage of Ferocity - Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Destiny 2 Trial of Osiris Maps
The Trials of Osiris map rotates every week. This week, Trials of Osiris will be on Wormhaven.
Here's the full list of other maps that could appear for Trials of Osiris in the future:
- Endless Vale
- Altar of Flame
- The Dead Cliffs
- The Fortress
- Legion's Gulch
- Emperor's Respite
- Distant Shore
- Radiant Cliffs
- The Burnout
- Twilight Gap
Additionally, you can check some of these callout maps made by Destiny 2 player R3likt who created illustrations for each to get a better look at their layout and features.
Altar of Flame
For the rest of the callout maps visit here.