The 2022/23 ePremier League Finals will kick off in just a matter of days, with the world's best FIFA pros set to battle it out for a share of the huge £100,000 prize pool.
Whilst you enjoy the action, you will be able to claim some Ultimate Team rewards completely free of charge.
So, check out all the details you need to know about the FIFA 23 ePremier League Finals viewership rewards below.
How to watch
First of all, you need to know how you can actually watch the event,
The 2022/23 ePremier League Finals will be televised in the UK on Sky Sports Premier League.
The finals will also be shown on the Premier League’s digital channels including the following:
ePL viewership rewards
Several viewership rewards will be on offer for FIFA 23 Ultimate Team players.
Unique kits, crests, Tifos and stadiums will be available to unlock via the ePremier League Finals viewership rewards scheme.
Another FGS Swap Token will also be on offer too, giving FUT players the chance to unlock some giant pack rewards for free.
The FGS pack rewards are made available as Squad Building Challenges in the SBC section and you can only use FGS Swaps Tokens to complete them.
How to claim
In order to claim your viewership rewards, you'll need to link your Twitch and YouTube accounts to your EA account.
You must be logged in while watching the broadcast live.
Here's how you can claim your rewards via Twitch:
- Link your Twitch and EA accounts.
- Watch 60 minutes of the 2022/23 ePremier League Finals for a FIFA Global Series Swap Token.
- Receive your Player Token in-game within 24 hours after claiming the reward on Twitch.
Here's how you can claim your rewards via YouTube:
- Link your EA Account by clicking Connect next to Electronic Arts.
- You’ll be asked if you want to allow Electronic Arts to Connect accounts and watch approved events and videos for a chance to win in-game rewards. Click Connect.
- Confirm your EA Account. If it’s not the right account, click Not your account? to switch to the right one.
- Click Continue. If you have Login Verification turned on, you’ll be asked to verify your identity.
- Click Link Accounts.
- Click Return to YouTube.
- Click Complete Claim.
FUT 23 viewership rewards schedule
More FGS Swaps Tokens and other rewards will be on offer over the course of the FIFA 23 game cycle.
The upcoming FIFA 23 viewership rewards schedule is as follows:
- ePremier League Finals: March 25 - March 26
- eChampions League Knockouts: April 21 - April 22
- eLaLiga Final: May 13
- eChampions League Finals: June 6
- Virtual Bundesliga Grand Final: June 9 - June 11
- Global Series Playoffs: TBD
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.