After months of speculation, news has finally dropped about the biggest changes we have seen in FIFA Career mode for a decade.
In FIFA 20, expect a far more bespoke experience as you take charge of your club and look to take on the world.
RealSport has a look at everything new this year.
For the first time, you will be able to create your customisable manager. This includes, body type, skin tone, clothing and hairstyles.
READ MORE: FIFA 20: Official Gameplay reveal
What's more, for the first time ever, you will also be able to have a female manager.
Face the Media
Every decision you make in FIFA 20 Career mode will have a consequence.
From press conferences to squad rotation, the choices you make will have a direct impact on your team's morale and performances.
Inspire your team with the answers you give in new interactive press conferences before and after key moments in your season.
From rotating your starting 11 to shortlisting transfer targets and managing wage expectations, every choice you make affects your squads morale, form and even their OVR ratings.
Keep your team spirit and manager rating high by discussing your player's concerns and solving their problems in one-to-one sessions.
READ MORE: FIFA 20: Demo, Released date, Volta & More
Dynamic Player Potential
Take control of your player's potential OVR with Dynamic Player Potential. The better they play on the pitch, the higher their Player Potential will grow.
The authentic branding of the Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, La Liga, MLS, Champions League and the Europa League will appear through the dynamic UI in Career mode.
READ MORE: FIFA 20: Ultimate Team, Ones To Watch confirmed cards
Live News Screenshots
See your best moments represented in the Career Mode News Feed, with live news screenshots that highlight the memorable moments from the matches you play.
- Added an option to disable International Management job offers at the start of a new career
- Increased the initial Composure attribute values for generated youth players and redistributed weights for player growth between physical, mental and skill attributes to allow for more physical growth
- Improved distribution of ethnicity within a country when generating youth players
- Significantly increased the initial amounts for wage budget allocation
- Increased the player value of defensive players based on the latest transfer market activity
- Fixed multiple issues with leagues that split into play-offs after the end of the regular season
- League objectives are now correctly tracking the play-off instead of the regular season standings
- Champions celebrations are triggered at the end of the play-offs
- Improved the algorithm used by AI teams to determine their starting 11 - Moving forward you should see fewer instances where the opponent isn’t using their prime starting 11 in important matches.
- Re-adjusted the number of different game saves to eight
- Fixed multiple fixture congestion issues
- The winter break roll will feature as well ass the removal of the FA Cup 5th Round Replay
- The English Championship has been adjusted by pushing its completion to a later date
- Added the new format and schedule of the Spanish Supercup
- Added support to round down the points in leagues that split into play-offs and halve the points such as the Austrian Bundesliga
- Updated usage of the 4th substitute in extra time to all competitions that support this new law of the game
READ MORE: FIFA 20 Everything we know so far