EA's latest FIFA 20 Title Update is now live across all platforms!
After Title Update #13 welcomed in a whole ton of changes, this update is far less extensive.
Keep reading for Title Update #14's full patch notes.
Title Update #14 now live
AND IT'S LIVE: Title Update #14 is live on both consoles and PC
Check out exactly what's arriving as part of the new patch below.
There have been a few gameplay changes.
Made the following Gameplay changes:
- Further increased the impact of the Overload Ball Side D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina
- Decreased the impact of the Team Press D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina
- This has been decreased to have the same impact that was experienced prior to Title Update 12
There have also been a few additions to FIFA's brand new tournaments.
Made the following CONMEBOL changes:
- Added Guarani and Barcelona SC to CONMEBOL competitions
- Updates to multiple stadia, teams, kits, and presentation packages
SOUTH AMERICAN FEVER: The CONMEBOL competitions arrived in FIFA 20 in early March
Finally, there's been some visual changes.
Made the following Visual changes:
- Updates to multiple kits, stadia, and ad boards
READ MORE: Everything we know about FIFA 21 Career Mode
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.