A new FIFA 21 Title Update is here, and it includes some changes to several game modes.
Pro Clubs fans may want to look away though, as their favourite game mode has been neglected... again.
Let's dive right into the patch notes for FIFA 21 Title Update #11 - which is now live on PC for Steam and Origin alike.
Latest news - Bad new for Pro Clubs
The formation bug has been bothering Pro Clubs players for weeks, and it does not look any closer to being fixed.
This is hugely disappointing for Pro Clubs players as the game mode has been neglected for the second update in a row.
FIFA 21 Title Update #11
FIFA 21 Title Update #11 is not the biggest patch in recent memory, but it still includes some changes that you don't want to miss.
It is now live for FIFA 21 PC players, released on Monday, 22 February and should follow on other platforms later this week.
Here are the patch notes for FIFA 21 Title Update #11 on PC:
FIFA Ultimate Team
- When a previously locked Objective group was unlocked, it could have still continued to display as locked until the player exited and re-entered FUT.
- The end-of-match Squad Battles FUT Coin Skill Rewards calculation did not always display correctly.
- This was a visual issue only and did not impact the calculation.
- After viewing the Captain’s Squad in a Co-Op Lobby, the background player models could remain on screen even when navigating through other menus.
- In some cases, the Search Filters on the Stadium tab of the Transfer Market displayed placeholder text.
- Sometimes, the Stadium menu could filter Item searches by Ball Items instead of the correct Item category.
- In some situations, crowd flags incorrectly displayed a placeholder badge.
- Addressed a typo found on a Goal Song Item.
- Qualification for the Asian Continental Cup did not function correctly.
- In Squad Management, the Player Chemistry UI element present on Avatars did not display the correct value.
- This was a visual error only and did not impact Chemistry calculations.
- When accessing the Privacy Setting screen from the main menu, the Title could load indefinitely.
- The Soccer Aid team was incorrectly available to use in Online Seasons.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Added the Input Overlay option to the Visual tab found in Game Settings.
- When enabled, the Input Overlay displays on screen visuals that enables players to see which inputs they performed in game and how they’re processed when in online matches.
- Input Overlay can be configured in three different ways:
- Input Only: one wireless controller graphic is shown on screen and it displays inputs performed in a match.
- Input Only + Online Response: two wireless controller graphics are shown on screen, displaying both your local inputs and the inputs processed by a FIFA Game Data Center and your network.
- Off: The Input Overlay is disabled.
- Updated some kits, adboards, balls, boots, flags, badges, and 2D portraits.
- Added 8 Starheads, and 3 legacy Starheads.
- Stay tuned to the EA SPORTS FIFA Tracker to learn when these Starheads will become active.
- Skill Games did not display the correct instructions when being played with customized control mappings.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA page.