The hotly anticipated FIFA 22 Challenge is set to kick off in just a matter of hours!
So, find out everything you need to know about the FIFA 22 Challenge, including how you can tune into the live event and how you can earn free Ultimate Team rewards below.
The FIFA 22 Challenge
The EA Sports FIFA 22 Challenge will see real-life pro footballers team up with some of the world’s best FIFA Professionals on the planet.
The event will last for one day, where the competitors will be paired into teams of two, representing either Team EA or Team Adidas in a series of knockout rounds.
The FIFA 22 Challenge will kick off on Thursday, 21 October at approximately 2pm ET / 7pm BST / 8pm CET.
Team EA v Team Adidas
As stated before, the FIFA 22 Challenge will assemble some of the best footballers, FIFA Pros, and content creators for the first taste of 2v2 competition in the FIFA 22 Global Series.
Here's how the teams line up (in their pairs):
- Timo Werner (Chelsea) & SaNkHs (Case Esports)
- Adebayo Akinfenwa (Wycombe Wanderers) & Tom (Excel Esports)
- Diogo Jota (Liverpool) & Tekkz (Fnatic)
- Layvin Kurzawa (Paris Saint-Germain) & Levi (Team Gullit)
- Weston McKennie (Juventus) & RocKy (Team Vitality)
- Pedri González (FC Barcelona) & Gravesen (DUX Gaming)
- Ferran Torres (Manchester City) & Matias (Team Heretics)
- Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) & Lisa (JLingz esports)
Team EA's Diogo Jota and Tekkz seem to be the strong favourites just by looking at the pairs, with the Portuguese forward having gone 30-0 on FUT Champions in FIFA 21!
Earn FUT 22 rewards just by watching!
Who doesn't love free rewards? The more you sit back, relax and enjoy the FIFA 22 Challenge, the more rewards you can earn!
Depending on time spent watching, viewers who link their Twitch and EA accounts will be rewarded with free in-game items.
These items include the following:
- Adidas 99 kit
- Adidas 99 Stadium Dressing
- Team Gullit Gaming badges and kits
- DUX Gaming badges and kits
- FGS tokens
FGS tokens can be swapped for packs in Ultimate Team via SBCs.