Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is just a couple of days away!
Here's everything we can expect to see, when the next season launches in December.
Chapter 2 Season 5 Release Date
Fortnite Season 5's release date has been officially revealed, with the next Chapter 2 Battle Pass kicking off in just a couple of days time.
Epic Games has confirmed that the final new Battle Pass launch of 2020 will take place on Wednesday, 2 December, 2020.
A start time has not yet been confirmed, but judging by past releases Fortnite Season 5 will likely launch at either 7am or 9am GMT.
Season 5 Leaks - Launch Pads Returning?
Launch pads could be returning in Season 5, which will be great news to a lot of players!
The Launch Pad was a staple in the game from way back in Chapter 1 Season 1 all the way through to Chapter 2.
Over the course of Chapter 2 the Launch Pad has cycled in and out of the game.
But with the map being larger, mobility is more crucial than ever, but Epic Games has seemed to neglect mobility items throughout Chapter 2 in favour of vehicles.
The Launch Pad was specifically added back into the Battle Royale files, Creative has its own files where the Launch Pad has always been.
However, there is a chance that the Launch Pad may just be coming back for an LTM, although the Unvaulted LTM was recently in rotation and they weren't in that.
Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 4 Challenges Guide
Incase you haven't yet completed Week 4's challenges, here is everything you need to know!
Deal Damage With Assault Rifles (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Deal 1,000 Damage
- Stage 2/3 Deal 2,500 Damage
- Stage 3/3 Deal 5,000 Damage
Hit Opponents with Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Hit Opponents with 1 Boogie Bomb or Shockwave Grenade
- Stage 2/3 Hit Opponents with 5 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
- Stage 3/3 Hit Opponents with 10 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
Fish For Items From A Motorboat, Helicopter, and a Pickup Truck Bed (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat (1)
- Stage 2/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat and a Choppa in a Single Match (2)
- Stage 3/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat, a Choppa, and a Pickup Truck Bed in a Single Match (3)
Maintain Full Health and Shield(20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 2 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 2/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 4 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 3/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 8 Minutes in a Single Match
Deliver a Semi Truck From Outside Upstate New York to Stark Industries (20,000 XP)
Generate Power for Stark Industries by Riding Zip Lines to and from Upstate New York (20,000 XP)
Harvest Buses and RVs in Native Fortnite Locations (20,000 XP)
Release Slurp Into the Atmosphere (20,000 XP)
Boogie Before Oblivion (20,000 XP)
That means that the upcoming challenges offer 340,000 XP!
How to complete
This week there seems to be a quest line type challenge.
The challenge calls for releasing Slurp into the atmosphere and to boogie before oblivion.
It is unclear what these challenges mean but as we find out we will update the article.
The rest of the challenges should be straight forward, a lot of them will be completed just through natural progression.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fortnite page.