Here is what we know.
Latest - Llama-Rama End Date
According to Epic Games, players will have until April 9th at 4pm EST/9pm BST to complete the Llama-Rama challenges and earn all of the rewards that are on offer.
Check out the official trailer for the Llama-Rama event below.
Here are all of the challenges that will be available during the event.
All of the challenges need to be completed within Rocket League.
CHALLENGE 1: BEYONDER
- Description: Play three online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball Spray
- Rocket League Reward: Topper - DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 2: MORE LLAMA BELL
- Description: Get 500 total points in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen
- Rocket League Reward: Player Anthem - Llama Bell
CHALLENGE 3: OVER YONDER
- Description: Get five Goals, Assists, or Saves in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal - DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 4: UMBRELLA ROYALE
- Description: Get five Clears and Centers in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming Wrap
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels - Umbrella Royale
CHALLENGE 5: EXTRA ORDINARY
- Description: Play one online match in any of the Extra Modes playlists
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! Back Bling
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title - Extra Ordinary
CHALLENGE 6: WINNING IS EVERYTHING (ROCKET LEAGUE REWARD ONLY)
- Description: Win 10 online matches (Repeatable)
- Rocket League Reward: 20,000 XP
Here are the rewards that can be earned by completing the challenges.
On the March 25th-26th Item Shop rotation, a brand new emote will be available as part of the event called Lil' Octane.
Check out the trailer for it below.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fortnite page.