The traveler meets again with Xinyan, Childe, and the Shikigami, Shiki Taishou - and some great food is now the outcome!
miHoYo is pushing for more interactions with their community out of the game, with contests and online events. Yummy is a cozy conclusion to the full-of-action combat challenge.
The requirements are pretty basic for this event. Practically all players can take part in it.
- Travelers need to reach Adventure Rank 10
Yummy! Barbeque Under the Stars, start on November 1, 2021, and will come to an end on November 7, 2021
Players can progress as long they have ingredients for grilled meals, which refresh after a specific time and can also be obtained by accomplishing in-game tasks.
Yummy Event Description
The event is straightforward, Childe is getting fish, while Xinyan prepares the grill. After that, the traveler's task is to cook Yummy! Dishes.
There are three things to consider when you prepare dishes:
- The type of fish: Medaka, Bitter Pufferfish, Golden Bass
- The cooking time: Raw, Rare, Golden Brown, Overcooked, Burnt
- The seasoning: Mild, Just Right, Heavy
Players have to combine these elements to create original and tasty dishes. Every new meal will increase your friendship level with Shiki Taishou.
The cute paper Shikigami will give you more rewards the stronger your friendship becomes.
- Fresh and Juicy Grilled Fish - Both sides of the fish are cooked golden brown, with just the right amount of seasoning.
- Wild Style Grilled Bitter Pufferfish - Grilled Bitter pufferfish. Both sides must be cooked golden brown with just the right amount of seasoning.
- Grilled Fish with Mild Seasoning - Only one side of the fish must be golden brown, with mild or just the right seasoning applied.
- Exquisite Medaka Dish - Grilled Medaka fish. Both sides must be cooked perfectly (Golden Brown) with just the right amount of seasoning.
- Perfectly Grilled Golden Bass - Grilled Golden Bass. Both sides must be Golden Brown with the right amount of seasoning.
- Ordinary Grilled Fish - Both sides of the fish should be Golden Brown and have the right amount of seasoning.
- Sashimi? - Raw medaka fish with light or the right amount of seasoning.
- Sashimi With Extra Thick Sauce? - Raw Bitter Pufferfish with heavy seasoning.
- Grilled Fish With Strong Seasoning - One side of the fish must be Golden Brown, with a heavy seasoning applied.
- Charred Grilled Fish - One side of the fish overcooked and the other Golden Brown, with any seasoning.
- Grilled Black Snakehead - Bith Pufferfish overcooked both sides, with any seasoning.
- Grilled Fish That Broke Through Dimensions - Grilled both sides of any fish to the point there is a burning hole through it. Apply any amount of seasoning.
In the Grilled fish archives, there are five mysterious entrances, with no hints about its cooking. These are:
- Explosive and Overcooked Grilled Fish - Grilled Medaka fish until it is overcooked on both sides, and apply just the right amount of seasoning.
- Amazing Grilled Fish That Impressed Paimon - Grilled Golden Bass. One side of the fish must be overcooked. The other side must be burnt. Requires just the right amount of seasoning.
- Number One Grilled Fish in Teyvat - Grilled Bitter Pufferfish. Both sides must be overcooked and the right amount of seasoning.
- Grilled Fish Beyond Space and Time - Grilled Golden Bass. Both sides must be overcooked grilled. Apply just the right amount of seasoning.
- Amazing Grilled fish that impressed Paimon 2 - Grilled Medaka, Both side Golde Brown, Seasoning just right.
- Note: don't take it out instantly when black smoke came then pick it up.
Cooking all these recipes will reward players with 10 Crystal Core, materials used to craft condensed resin.
Besides the 10 Crystal Core for completing the Grilled Fish archive, players can obtain the following rewards:
- 120 Primogems
- 12 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 6 Hero's Wit
- + 100K Mora
Players will receive the rewards in their in-game email - so get the grill rolling now!
Pre-Order NOW: Forza Horizon 5 at Amazon