During the Genshin Impact, 2.3 Livestream, we received big news about all the events that will be part of the upcoming update.
A new type of Banner, the return of some fan favorites, and two new major events are the highlights for the next Genshin Impact patch. Here are all the details.
Banners in Genshin Impact 2.3
Genshin Impact 2.3 will launch on November 24, 2021.
On the same day, we are receiving no One but Two re-runs. Albedo and Eula will be featured in two different banners that share currency and pity.
The second banner coming on December 13, 2021, will feature two new Geo characters:
- Gorou 4-star Bow user and Arataki Itto 5-star Claymore user.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Events
Some of the event's details were not presented during the Livestream. We will update this article as more information is announced.
Hangout Events IV Series
Event Duration: Permanent Event starting on November 24th, 2021
Requirements: Adventure Rank 30
Both Beidou and Gorou will have new Hangout Events in Genshin Impact 2.3, allowing players to know these characters more personally.
Rewards: 120 Primogems, 1200EXP, 30 Hero's Wit, Ascension Material.
- Players will battle the new boss, Golden Wolflord, The king of the Rifthounds.
- This boss will inflict Corrosion Status and Summon Rifthound Alphas that will provide him a shield.
- Travelers will discover the origins of the mysterious Rifthounds, the creatures that inhabit Tsurumi Island.
- This revelation will connect Inazuma island with the story arc of the Traveler.
Rewards: World material Rifborn Regalia and Geo Level-up materials.
Misty Dungeon: Realm of Light
- The second part of the Misty Dungeon event that was released in Genshin Impact 1.5
- Players will battle in Dungeons using Trial Characters that are not the same they own.
- Elemental Resonances will not be active during Battlefront.
- Like the Spiral Abyss, players inside Trial dungeons will be unable to use Food items.
- Each Trial will focus on an elemental reaction: Thundershock, Freezing, Windswept, Desirous, Amplifying, Transformative, Lightbringer.
Rewards: Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Ascencion Materials.
- Marvelous Merchandise is a recurring event in Genshin Impact. The event has been part of the game three previous times.
- During the event, Travelers can look around for Liben the Merchant. He will exchange World Materials for Box of Marvels.
- Each Box of Marvels contains big rewards that may differ in each world.
- After trading materials 5 times, players may open a Mega Box of Marvels with big rewards.
Rewards: 380 Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Diverse Talent Materials
- Energy Amplifier Fruition is the second chapter of the Energy Amplifier event.
- Some remaining Mutation Stones have started to surface, affecting creatures around.
- Players need to visit places of interest to destroy the stones and defeat the enemies contaminated.
- Once they destroy all stones, travelers will get the energy amplifier. That will boost specific abilities during the following stages of the event.
- After the end of each act, a Deceitful Domain will unlock, players can customize the difficulty and conditions of the enemies in the domain.
Rewards: Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Weapon Ascencion Materials
Shadows Amidst Snowstorms
- In the main event of Genshin Impact 2.3, travelers will reunite with Amber, Bennet, and Eula to Battle Albedo. Wow.
- Players will participate in training sessions in this new adventure event, where players will fight mob camps and practice parkour.
- The event is divided into three different stages
- Agility Training: Test your parkour abilities
- Tracker Training: Find snowman components
- Combat Training: Fight mob camps
- In the final stage, players will battle an enhanced Whopperflower boss.
- Players will have the chance to make their snowmen in their Serenitea pot, collect components, and exchange.
Rewards: Cinnabar Spindle 4-star Sword, Refine Material: Alkahest, Components for Sereniea Pot Snowmen, Primogems, Crown.
Bantan Sango Case Files: The Warrior Dog
- They've been mysterious disappearances of Animals in Inazuma.
- The traveler will help the Adventurer's Guild to rescue the innocent creatures.
- During the investigation, players will encounter Kageroumaru, a mysterious dog who can create illusions to patrol the captured animals.
- Using the new Gadget Ubiquity Net, players need to catch the animals and bring them to safety without being detected.
- There are also animals in cages called Den of Thieves. Players need to defeat all enemies before releasing and catching the fur friends.
- At the end of the event, players will obtain the permanent gadget Omni Ubiquity Net.
- The Omni Ubiquity Net will allow players to create replicas of Wild Animals to display in their Serenitea Pot.
Rewards: Omni Ubiquity Net Primogems, New Animal Companions in the Serenitea Pot, Weapon Ascencion Materials.
Spyral Abyss Genshin Impact 2.3
Event Duration: 24 November 2021 - December 14, 2021
Requirements: Adventure Rank 30
- Phase 1: Obtaining a shard from Crystallize reaction grants one stack of buff that will increase the damage dealt by your active character by 8% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
- Every time a character obtains additional shards while at full stacks unleashes a shockwave, up to once every 3s.
- Phase 2: When there is a geo construct near your active character, your Charged Attacks deal 30% more damage, and the stamina they consume is decreased by 50%.
- Phase 3: When a character deals elemental DMG, all party members +10% DMG for that element and will gain 10% more bonus DMG every 3s until they obtain 100% bonus elemental DMG through this abyss buff.
Rewards: High-Level Artifacts, Ascencion Materials, and Primogems.
The information is based on previews of Genshin Impact 2.3 Livestream. Therefore, the details are subject to change in the final version.