Genshin Impact 2.3 will introduce a new domain called the Slumber Court, where travelers can farm two new sets of Artifacts in the game.
Here are all the details you'll need to unlock and clear this new domain.
- Adventure Rank Level 30
- Complete Archon Quest Chapter 2, Part 1: The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia
- Recommended: Complete: Seirai Stormchasers Quest
- It will clean the region from the Thunderstorm
How to reach Slumbering Court?
If you already have access to Serai Island in Inazuma, the Slumbering Court is visible on the map.
However, the Domain is in an underground cave river, covered with trees and bushes.
There are two different entrances. Plants hide one, and a Hillichurls camp protects the second.
The image above shows the exact location of the entrance hidden by bushes. To reach this location, you can use the North Teleport Waypoint on Fort Hiraiumi. There are no enemies in the area.
The other entrance is more visible; however, you have a big camp of Hillichurls and Mitachurls. To reach this location, use the South Teleport Waypoint in Fort Hiraiumi.
Domain of Blessing Necropolis
Once you unlocked the Slumbering Court Domain. Players can participate in four different challenges to obtain pieces from the Husk of Opulent Dreams and Ocean-Hued Clam Artifacts sets.
- It is recommended to level up only 4 and 5 stars artifacts. Which can be obtained on Domain of Blessing: Necropolis III and Necropolis IV
- The Domain allows Co-OP, try to play with others to clear higher-level challenges for better Resin Efficiency.
- The enemies in this domain are Electro Rifthound Whelp and one boost Electro Rifthound.
- There is corrosion in this battle. The best team composition is Electro and Cryo characters with a Healer.
New Artifacts Sets
The Slumbering Court in Genshin Impact 2.3 will introduce two new artifact sets in the game. Although, these two sets seem a bit niche.
The first will boost Geo characters, and the second one will provide more damage to healers.
Husk of Opulent Dreams:
- 2 pieces passive: DEF +30%
- 4 pieces passive: The on-field character's Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6 Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s for max 4 stacks.
- Passive: Geo DMG off-field gained one stack every 3s. The stacks get lost after 6s of no more stacks accumulation.
- 2 pieces passive: Healing Bonus 15%
- 4 pieces passive: Healing Effect Generates a Healing Bubble, once every 3.5s. Healing Bubbles will accumulate Stacked Healing (SH) as characters get healed.
- Passive: Healing Bubbles burst after 3s, healing nearby characters (50% of SH) and damaging nearby enemies (90% of SH)
- Best Artifact for Kokomi, Barbara, Qiqi
Farming this domain will be important, considering Husk of Opulent Dreams will be the best set for upcoming new characters and a mono Geo team composition.