Genshin Impact 2.2 has arrived with a bang, and miHoYo didn't stop there - giving players a look into much of the new content coming in Genshin Impact 2.3 as well!
While it may seem that the next update is quite a bit away, it is never too early to get a jump on what is to come.
With new characters and possibly another character re-run on the way, there is a lot to be excited about with Genshin Impact 2.3. Here's everything we know so far.
October 26, 2021
Itto is undergoing some changes before release. It looks like there will be changes to his constellations and signature weapon. Nothing major, just tweaks. This is currently the third round of changes Itto has had during the 2.3 Beta.
October 21, 2021
Genshin Impact 2.3 is not even out yet and already leaks are circulating around Genshin Impact 2.4!
These new leaks cover the first Genshin Impact drops of 2022, so for players looking ahead, you can plan out which characters to focus on now.
Release Time and Schedule
Genshin Impact 2.3 is only 36 days away. Players will be able to experience the new update on November 24, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Server Time.
The game goes under maintenance around 5 hours on November 24, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. server time. Players will be compensated 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Livestream
miHoYo usually runs a Livestream around one week after the release of a new update. The Genshin Impact 2.3 live stream can take place on Friday, November 12th, 2021
Genshin Impact live streams are run over at the official Genshin Impact Twitter channel.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Character Banners
According to leaks, Albedo is taking part in the story Quest, and the first Genshin Impact 2.3 banner will be a re-run.
We can expect to see the master Alchemist in a Banner for a second time. The last time Albedo took part in a banner was back in Genshin Impact 1.2.
The second banner for the 2.3 updates will arrive in Genshin Impact around December 13, 2021.
This character banner will introduce two new characters:
- Gorou is a general of the Sangonomiya troops. Part of the resistance that faces against the Vision Hunt Decree.
- Arataki Itto is the First and Greatest Head of the Arataki Gang, a 5-star character with a Geo vision that wields a Claymore.
The final island of Inazuma was released in Genshin Impact 2.2, and it is currently unknown if there will be any significant map updates in Genshin Impact 2.3.
However, it looks the continuation of the Story is taking us back to Dragonspine.
New weapons and Artifacts
We already have stats and passives for two new weapons, a new 5-star sword and a new Claymore.
|5-star||Redhorn Stonethresher||Claymore||Crit DMG||Gokadaiou Otogibanashi: DEF is increased by 20%/25/30%/35%/40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG is increased by28%/35%/42%/49%/56% of DEF|
|4-star||Cinnabar Spindle||Sword||DEF||Spotless Heart: Elemental Skill DMG is increased by 40%/50%/60%/70%/80% of DEF This effect last 0.1s after and enter in a 1.5s Cooldown|
Both new characters, Gorou and Itto, seem to have unique weapons in their splash arts. However, we do not have details of this new Bow and that Golden Club.
We have information on two new sets of artifacts coming:
- Husk of Opulent Dreams:
- 2 pieces passive: DEF +30%
- 4 pieces passive: The on-field character's Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6 Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s for max 4 stacks.
- Geo DMG off-field gained one stack every 3s. The stacks get lost after 6s of no more stacks accumulation.
- This artifact set seems to fit very well with Arataki Itto.
- Divine Chorus
- 2 pieces passive: Healing Bonus 15%
- 4 pieces passive: Healing Effect Generates a Healing Bubble, once every 3.5s. Healing Bubbles will accumulate Stacked Healing (SH) as characters get healed.
- Healing Bubbles burst after 3s, healing nearby characters (50% of SH), and damage nearby enemies (90% of SH)
- The looks and stats of this set look tailor-made for Kokomi
New Gadgets and Devices
- Leisure Device: Rhythmic Sprinter: New Serenitea pot furnishing set that will allow players to participate in parkour trials with friends
- Omni-Ubiquity: New Gadget will allow players to catch particular wild creatures to keep them in your Serenitea pot. (For example, Wild Foxes)
LATEST- New Events
Genshin Impact 2.3 first glimpse of new events introduces a new boss that resembles a huge Rifthound, we have new hangouts and a Christmassy event.
Hangout Events IV Series
Both Beidou and Gorou will have new Hangout Events in Genshin Impact 2.3, allowing players to get to know these characters on a more personal level.
Rewards: 120 Primogems, 1200EXP, 30 Hero's Wit, Ascension Material.
New Boss: Golden Wolflord
- The king of the Riftwolves.
- The attack of this boss can apply stacks of Corrosion Status.
- In Combat, the Wolflord will summon Rifthound Alphas that will provide him shield.
- Geo characters are the best to confront this boss.
- The Golden Wolflord will drop the Riftborn Regalia.
- Character Ascencion Material for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact 2.3
- A broken horn that you obtained after defeating the Golden Wolflord
Dust and Shadowed Snow
- This event takes place in Dragon Spine
- It is dived in three different stages
- Combat Training: fight mob camps
- Agility Training: parkours
- Tracker Training: find snowman components
- Fight an enhanced Whopperflower boss
- Players can make cute snowmen in their Serenitea Pot (you can exchange components with friends)
- Big Reward: Cinnabar Spindle 4-star Sword
Serenitea Pot 2.3 content
Our Serenitea Pot will have new items and options to continue building the realm of our dreams:
- New Furnishing: Wall Decor - Lingering Moment
- A wondrous picture frame created it using the bets Chilhua Wood.
- Players will be able to display Hangout Memories in this frame.
- BluePrint purchasable from Tubby for 240 Real Coins
- New Animal Companion: Kageroumaru
- A fine comrade whose skill in battle should not be underestimated.
- This warrior dog with the armor of the Sangonomiya army is a friend of Gorou.
- Players can obtain Kageroumaru as a reward from the event Bantan Sango Case Files