Genshin Impact 2.4 second phase is just starting, Ganyu and Zhongli reruns are finally here, and the Lantern Rite Festival brings joy to players with fun events and a lot of Primogems. While experimented players try to clear the current Spiral Abyss.
The Spiral Abyss is the end-game challenge, where players take their best two teams to fight mobs on 12 Floors full of action against the best enemies in the game.
These are the best characters to clear the Genshin Impact 2.4 Spiral Abyss.
What is the Spiral Abyss?
The Spiral Abyss is a particular type of Domain unlocked at Adventure Rank 20 located in Musk Reef.
The Spiral Abyss consists of two main parts: the Abyss Corridor (Floors 1–8) and the Abyssal Moon Spire (Floors 9–12). The rewards from the corridor can be obtained only once while the Moon Spire refreshes every 1st and 16th of each month.
The Spiral Abyss Moon Spire requires two teams of 4 and the following special rules:
- No food or other consumables are available.
- No change of party members, while fighting on each floor.
- No change of artifacts or weapons
- Each Floor is divided into two parts, and players can use only one team for each part.
Every two weeks, the enemies on each floor change, and players received a different buff called.
Best Characters Spiral Abyss ver. 2.4
The Spiral Abyss is more challenging than ever. MiHoYo decided to increase the HP of enemies a ton.
The list includes the 8 most popular characters of the current Spiral Abyss.
The Half Human - Half Adepti is back in a Banner after a long hiatus, in a Spiral Abyss with monsters with high HP, Ganyu insane Damage is a great option.
Previous Position: 8
- Ganyu Base Stats give her insane Crit. DMG and Cryo DMG. With this amazing attributes is easier to fight god-tier artifacts.
- She has a diverse arsenal of powerful abilities, to the point that unlike other Bow users, Ganyu's Charged Shots deal-infused AoE DMG.
- Very low HP, weak against Corrosion and Big bosses attacks.
Kamisato Ayaka is a 5-star Cryo Sword Character, with the introduction of Shenhe, Ayaka position herself as the Cryo Queen.
Previous Position: 6
- Ayaka the leader of the Kamisato clan is popular as the main DPS for the Second part of the floor 12th of the Spyral Abyss.
- This character is excellent for freezing enemies, and her high-burst DMG can take big bosses with ease.
- Ayaka doesn't have Crowd Control, not good Cryo Applications, no good support skills.
The vessel of the Anemo Archon is a 5-star Anemo Bow character. With the rise of Ayaka and Ganyu, Venti their best ally is back at the top.
Previous Position: New in the List
- Great Crowd Control, Elemental Burst groups up enemies and absorbs elements.
- A high generation of Energy Particles allows him to spam his abilities.
- Elemental Burst doesn't react well with enemies with elemental auras.
Xingqiu is a 4-star Hydro Sword Character. The Guhua Clan Member is climbing positions, due to his decent healing in a Spiral Abyss full of Corrosion.
Previous Position: 7
- If someone deserves the Master of All traits title is Xingqiu, even his Passive Skill is valuable, allowing players to regain crafting materials.
- His elemental skill provides powerful defensive and offensive support while reducing incoming DMG and Resistance to Interruption.
- The Elemental Burst provides DMG reduction, supplemental Hydro DMG, and heals.
- He requires a couple of constellations to become a God-tier character and a Sacrificial Sword refinement 5
4 Baal, Raiden Shogun
Baal is the Second Archon on the list. A 5-star Electrp Polearm Character. Raiden Shogun is the most popular DPS in the current Spiral Abyss.
With the arrival of Yae Miko in Genshin Impact 2.5, the Electro Archon seems to become even stronger.
Previous Position: 8
- Baal is a very reliable and consistent DPS, especially in the Rational Team (Baal, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Bennet) that is the most popular team.
- Raiden Shogun deals with high active and passive Electro DMG, with high DMG output even with F2P weapons like the catch.
- High generation of Energy particles for her and her teammates.
- Can't cook any kind of food and don't work well with Beidou.
Bennet a 4-star Pyro Sword Character. It is the most valuable character in Genshin Impact 2.4. It is no longer number one due to the fact that Pyro DPS is losing terrain against other elements.
- His support abilities and Pyro elemental reactions can play along and buff every character:
- Provides a powerful ATK buff based on his ATK and can heal up to 70% of characters max health.
- During his elemental burst, his entire party enjoys increased damage while they can spam their abilities protected with constant healing.
- His Constellation 6 is so bad that players must avoid it at all costs.
Zhongli is the Geo Archon, a 5-star Geo Polearm character. There is a lot of speculation that Zhongli shield is slowly being Nerf. However, Rex Lapis bring more into the game than his great Shield.
Previous Position: 2
- With Zhongli, this list includes all Three Archons, something to keep in mind when Sumeru, the Dendro region is revealed.
- Zhongli Elemental has many AOE Geo DMG, can petrify characters, and quickly take down big bosses' shields.
- The shield of Zhongli is the only ability that decreases the resistance to all elements and physical DMG.
- Low Energy Recharge Rate and Low Normal Attack DMG mean you'll have to be strategic.
Kaedehara Kazuha is a 5-star Anemo Sword Character. A lot of people regret skipping his banner. The community misunderstood his abilities based on leaks.
However, the wind is murmuring Kazuha will be back in a Banner very soon.
- Kazuha can spam his abilities, absorbing the element reaction to produce more DMG.
- His playstyle is very simple and very enjoyable.
- Kazuha replaced Venti as the most popular Anemo character for:
- An effortless Elemental Burst ability
- Low investment weapons and artifacts
- Most people made the mistake of skipping his banner. So they do not have the character.