Fleeting Colors in Light is just some hours away! The main event of ver. 2.4 marks the beginning of the Genshin Impact celebration of the Lunar New Year as well as the Lantern Rite.
Packed with tons of new content, gifts, and rewards, Fleeting Colors in Light is probably the biggest in-game celebration in Genshin Impact.
Here are the details.
Start Time & Date
Much like other Genshin Impact events, Fleeting Colors in Flight will start at different times for different servers.
Fleeting Colors in Flight Start Time
For NA servers, the event will kick off at 9 am EST on January 25th.
The event itself will end on February 12th, but event items from the shop will be available a little longer to February 14th.
- Event Duration: January 25, 2022 - February 12, 2022
- Event Shop: January 25, 2022 - February 14, 2022
- Adventure Rank 28 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest: Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches
- Archon Quest Interlude: Chapter: Act I - The Crane Returns on the Wind
Fleeting Colors in Light is the name of the Genshin Impact 2.4 Lantern Rite event, and it will be divided into four sections:
- Flameplume Starflowers
- The Great Gathering
- Wondrous Shadows
- Oceanic Defender
With the help of a new Gadget called the Launch Tube, travelers will be in charge of producing pyrotechnics. But unfortunately, Yoimiya is not around to help.
The smelting fireworks will follow three different factors to determine the quality of the fireworks:
- The closer players aim to the ideal zone better the Quality
- Smelting Techniques
- There are different smelting techniques specifically required to increase the quality of the Fireworks
- Additional techniques will be unlocked by completing challenges
- The amount of power will also increase the Quality bonus from the parameters
Fireworks, Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora, and Affluence Talismans
The Great Gathering
Travelers need to recover the material scattered from the Original Jade Chamber.
During the Salvage, travelers need to face the following challenges.
- Interrogation by Night
- Head to Treasure Hoarder encampment to recover the scattered supplies
- Curio Salvage
- Navigate on the wave rider to the designated areas where you need to defeat enemies and find more supplies
- Midpoint Interception
- Destroy the transport balloons of the Treasure Hoarders while using the wave rider
- Return To Safe Harbor
- Navigate the wave rider to defeat the treasure hoarders before the time is over
- The Key Catch
- Defeat the Elite Treasure Hoarder, a new limited event enemy that will test players' combat skills
Rewards: New Recipe - Bountiful Year, Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora, and Immaculate Talismans.
Visit the NPC Yuan Rong in Liyue Harbor to take in a Traditional Lantern Rite Game
- Travelers will play mini-games in which they need to solve puzzles, finding out the true shape of the shadows.
Rewards: Fireworks, Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora, and Affluence Talismans.
During this Combat Challenge, players will go deep into the lair of the mysterious monster Beisht, a three head Hydra.
Rewards: Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora, and Conquest Talismans.
Afterglow Market is the shop for the Fleeting Colors in Flight events, the store will be divided into three parts one for each type of event currency.
These are some of the rewards players can obtain from the Afterglow Market:
- Prosperous Partnership: After completing the quest The Stars Inscribe the Year's Wishes, unlock the option to obtain a Free Character.
- Exchanging, 1000 Affluence Talismans and 1000 Conquest Talismans travelers can invite a 4-star Liyue character of their choice.
- The Liyue 4-star characters are: Ningguang (Geo), Xiangling (Pyro), Yanfei (Pyro), Xingqiu (Hydro), Xinyan (Pyro), Chongyun (Cryo), Beidou (Electro), and the new character Yun Jin (Geo)
- The Moon's Comely Brow: Exchange event currencies to obtain the new Ningguang's Outfit: Orchid's Evening Gown
- 2400 Affluence Talismans, 2200 Immaculate Talismans, 1800 Conquest Talismans.
- Furnishing Display: Exchange Immaculate Talismans for Serenitea Pot Blue Prints.
- Additionally: Exchange Talismans for Crown, Talent Materials, Character Ore, Mora, Fireworks.