The last event of Genshin Impact 2.5 will start soon. Hyakunin Ikki is back, the exciting combat challenge challenges players to battle big groups of enemies with tag teams of two characters.
Hyakunin Ikki's fast-paced fights are not the only attraction; players also will get their hands on trial characters like Itto and Ayaka along the way!
Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.5 Hyakunin Ikki event.
Release Date & Time
Hyakunin Ikki will run from March 18, 2022, to March 28, 2022, starting at 10 am Server Time (Chinese Standard Time).
Hyakunin Ikki Start Time
The event will finish just two days before the arrival of Genshin Impact 2.6 on March 30, 2022.
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest Ritou Escape Plan
Hyakunin Ikki Gameplay
The Hyakunin Ikki in Genshin Impact 2.6 is the rerun of the same event from Ver. 2.1. This time, however, it will feature different enemies and new Trial Characters.
The Hyakunin Ikki is a domain with six chambers or challenges that will be unlocked daily for the first 6 days of the event.
These are the rules of the Hyakunin Ikki:
- Players can use either the trial characters or their own. Travelers can bring 6 tag teams to complete the mission.
- Each tag team will receive 2 Secret Arts, special buffs that benefit a specific element or particular battle stat.
- After a certain time (around a minute), the team on the battlefield will lose power, so it is necessary to switch to the next team. The order will be according to when teams were formed.
- Secret Art provides buffs to the team on the field. They are split into Transmission Arts that change based on the challenge and Normal Secret Arts, which can be used in any challenge.
- The challenge has a time limit, switch between tag teams, and defeat as many enemies to score points.
- Reach a specified high score to obtain a medal. In addition, there are rewards when players get high scores in each challenge.
It's important to note that the challenge doesn't allow Co-Op Mode, and players can't use food or other items.
Elemental Resonance will also not have any effect on the Hyakunin Ikki Domain.
The following rewards will be granted by completing all the challenges:
- 420 Primogems
- 18 Hero's Wit
- 180,000 Mora
- 12 Talent Books from Inazuma
- 36 Mystic Enhancement Ore