The underground in The Chasm in Genshin Impact 2.6 is a massive area with many places to explore.
However, one of the first challenges travelers need to face in this remote area under the surface is to unlock the whole Map.
The underground map of The Chasm begins covered in darkness. Through this guide, we'll explain how to remove the fog and reveal the underground map in Genshin Impact 2.6.
- Complete the World Quest: Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal by destroying the Bedrock Keys on the Surface in the Chasm.
- Unlock the Sub Quest: Chasm Superlunkers by helping NPC Zhiquiong once you arrive in The Underground.
Underground Mines Areas
The Underground in The Chasm is divided into areas that will be revealed gradually as players complete quests related to the storyline.
Even though it is possible to explore the underground while the Map is covered with Fog, the terrain is deep and intricated. Therefore, going in the wrong direction can take several minutes of your precious gaming time.
- The first area will be uncovered after collecting the Lumenstone Adjuvant and finding the diaries of the miner He.
The Heavenly Stone's Debris
- The next quest will unlock Areas 2 and 3 of the Underground.
- Players need Lv. 2 Lumesntone Adjuvant, they need to collect at least 16 Lumenspar.
- Look for Gunpowder in the storehouse and assembled the Cannonball to remove the fog in the areas: The Serpent's Cave and Underground Waterway
- Use the great cannon to destroy the sealing rocks and remove the fog in the Area: Stony Halls
Perils in the Dark
- Players need to reach two bells in two separate locations and hit them.
- Following the path in the Nameless Ruin, run into Dark Fog. Read the Logs nearby, and this will remove the fog from the area: Nameless Ruins.
- Before hitting the bells player will have to defeat Abyss Lectors.
Wherefore Did the Spiritstone Descend
The last quest of The Chasm Delvers storyline is Wherefore Did the Spiritstone Descend. After completing the rest of the quest, talk with Zhiqiong.
- Once you arrive at the camp with Zhiqiong, The Glowing Narrows will be revealed on the map.
- You will visit a point of interest, Open Gate, and get inside to investigate.
- After reading the Stone Table, the fog will be removed from the rest of the map and players will obtain the achievement: Perilous Plunge.
We recommend collecting the chests and picking the world items during the completion of these quests. The following is an estimation of the rewards players can obtain during this walkthrough.
- 1000 Adventure EXP
- 250 Primogems
- 120k Mora
- 12 Hero's Wit
- 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore