The Second Phase Genshin Impact 2.6 is live, and we have a list of new events waiting for us. The first event, Vibro-Crystal Research, is just around the corner.
A researcher from Fontaine, the Hydro Nation, is looking for help in Liyue to study the harmonic motion between gems known as Vibro-Crystals.
The event is a combat challenge where players will experiment with crystals to buff their battle abilities.
Here's everything you need to know about Genshin Impact 2.6 Vibro-Crystal Research
Release Date & Time
Vibro-Crystal Research will run from April 20, 2022, to May 5, 2022, kicking off at 10am Server Time (Chinese Standard Time).
Vibro-Crystal Research Start Time
- Adventure Rank 28 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest: Rite of Parting in from the Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches
The combat challenge will unlock a different challenge during the first 6 days of the event.
- The event will let players experiment with Trial Characters
- Stage 1: Quick-swap (Raiden, Venti)
- Stage 2: Normal attacks (Yoimiya, Ayato)
- Stage 3: Electro (Yae, Raiden)
- Stage 4: Kokomi (Kokomi, Kazuha)
- Stage 5: Geo (Itto, Albedo)
- Stage 6: Freeze (Mona, Ayaka)
- Each stage will be divided like the Spiral Abyss with two chambers where players need to use a different team.
- Travelers will configure their Vibro-Crystal for each team and each group.
- Vibro-Crystals are divided into two Types: Transmitter Crystals and Receiver Crystals.
- Transmitter Crystals govern the triggers for the buff effects.
- Receiver Crystals will trigger the buffs once the conditions are met.
- When multiple Transmitter Crystals are connected to the same Receiver Crystal, the effect will be stacked.
- The challenge's goal is to defeat as many opponents as possible within the time limit to score points.
- When the challenge ends, you will receive medals based on this score
Note: Co-Op mode is not available for this event. Elemental Resonance has no effect as well.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the 6 challenges:
- Hero's Wit
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Mystic Enhancement Ore