Everything begins with Paimon and the Traveler visiting Diluc to find out the Dawn Winery is in danger. Players need to defeat mobs of enemies to defend this iconic place.
Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.8 event Hidden Strife.
Hidden Strife Event Start Time
Hidden Strife will run from July 27, 2022, to August 15, 2022, kicking off at 10pm EST.
Hidden Strife Starting Time
To participate in the event, Travelers must meet the following requirements:
- Reach Adventure Rank 25 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest Prologue: Act III: Song of the Dragon and Freedom
- Complete Diluc's Story Quest: Noctua Chapter: Act I - Darknight Hero's Alibi
Genshin Impact 2.8: Hidden Strife
During the event, the Traveler and Paimon notice something from the past that might pose a threat after visiting Dawn Winery.
The Dark Night, Diluc, is ready to join the battle to defend his beloved winery.
- Every day brings a new challenge, for a total of seven challenges in total.
- Every challenge has two modes: Vicious Battle and Dire Straits.
- Vicious Battle Mode features three difficulty levels: Perilous, Quandary, and Desperate.
- All difficulties will be unlocked by default after the challenge begins.
- Completing it at a higher difficulty will automatically complete the lower difficulties.
- Dire Level is unlocked after completing the challenge on desperate difficulty.
- Each Challenge features a Ley Line Residue, a special effect that will buff your team in Battle.
- By defeating enemies successfully, travelers will unlock the Afterimage Might stage. In which they will battle powerful enemies.
By completing all the challenges in every difficulty, players will obtain the following rewards in the Hidden Strife Genshin Impact 2.8 event.
- 420 Primogems
- 4 Hero's Wit
- Mondstadt Weapon Book Materials
- 4 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 180K Mora