Genshin Impact 2.8 marks the return of the limited-time area, The Golden Apple Archipelago.
These Summer Islands lie in a mysterious region between Mondstadt and Inazuma.
During the first visit of the Traveler to the Archipelago, Paimon and friends arrived at the islands on the back of the Duvalin, a dragon also known as Stormterror.
So how will the Traveler arrive there this time?
Here's how to unlock the Golden Apple Archipelago in Genshin Impact 2.8.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
How to reach the Golden Apple Archipelago in Genshin Impact 2.8
For this second time around, the Traveler has a very diverse group of characters traveling with them to the Golden Apple Archipelago.
Xinyan and Kazuha are in Mondstadt, and they are joining Fischl and Mona on this trip.
Foremost, players need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Reach Adventure Rank 32 or Above
- Complete the Archon Quest Chapter 2: Autumn Wind, Scarlet Leaves
- Complete Mona's Story Quest: Astrolabos Chapter 1: Beyond This World Stars
The Golden Apple Archipelago will be available for the rest of Genshin Impact 2.8, however we recommend taking your time as there are many quests and new content to be explored.
The Golden Apple Vacation Returns
After completing the three initial requirements, the Golden Apple Vacation Returns will be unlocked
- For this quest, players have to travel to Mondstadt and talk with Katheryne from the Adventurer's Guild.
- Katheryne have a messaged for Paimon & the Traveler from Fischl.
- After Meeting Kazuha, Xinyan and Venti in the Angel's Share Bar.
- Meet with everyone in front of the Dodofortress and start the travel to the Golden Apple Archipelago.
In the Golden Apple Archipelago, players can collect Phantasmal Conches for a chance to earn the new Fischl Outfit for Free.