Genshin Impact data mining revealed the splash art and abilities of a new 4-star Electro character in the game.
Dori is a young girl, in the same tone as other Sumeru characters. Her design borrows details from Middle East Cultures.
She is a merchant that will carry a magic lamp and claymore, here is everything we know about Dori so far.
The debut of Dori will be during Genshin Impact 3.0 which is expected to go live on August 24, 2022.
Dori is one of two new 4-stars characters in the version 3.0 along with Collei.
It is possible that one of them is given for free as the main reward for one of the events in the patch.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Who is Dori?
From all the Sumeru Characters, Dori is the most mysterious. She is a young girl with a Genie Lamp.
Her overall design is like that of a female version of Aladdin. Dori Sange is also classified as a travelling merchant. With help of the Spirit Lamp, she will restore our HP and Energy.
Dori is the second Claymore Electro character. It is always cute to see little girls with big, deadly weapons.
Dori Abilities in Genshin Impact
Dori is a 4-star Electro Claymore User with high support capabilities as battery and healer, a combination was missing for the Electro Element.
For now, we don't have details about Dori's Normal Attacks, but as a support character, her abilities are the most interesting ones.
- Summons a turret that shoots, dealing Electro damage.
- When these shots hit an enemy, the turret generates two after-sales service bullets that track down nearby enemies and deal additional Electro damage.
- Summons a Spirit of the Lamp that connects to the active character, regenerating HP and elemental energy.
- The connection between the spirit and the active character deals Electro damage to the enemy when touched.
- Similar to the Elemental Skill strings of Yelan.
25% chance of refunding Character and Weapon Ascension Materials when crafted.
A very useful talent, considering how limited those types of resources are in the game.