Hyakunin Ikki is back as the newest event in Genshin Impact 3.1, an exciting combat challenge that brings travelers to battle big mobs of enemies with tag teams of two characters.
The event's fast-paced fights are not the only attraction, as Hyakunin Ikki allows players to get their hands on trial characters like Tighnari & Candace.
Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.1 Hyakunin Ikki event, including when it begins and how it works.
Genshin Impact Hyakunin Ikki Release Date & Time
Hyakunin Ikki will run from October 10, 2022, to October 24, 2022, starting at 10 pm EST.
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest Ritou Escape Plan
The Hyakunin Ikki in Genshin Impact 3.1 is the rerun of the same event introduced in version 2.1. This time, however, it will feature different new enemies and a new batch of Trial Characters.
How does the Hyakunin Ikki event work?
The Hyakunin Ikki is a domain with six chambers or challenges that will be unlocked daily for the first six days of the event.
These are the rules of the Hyakunin Ikki:
- Players can use either the trial characters or their own. Travelers can bring six tag teams to complete the mission.
- Each tag team will receive 2 Secret Arts, special buffs that benefit a specific element or battle stat.
- Secret Art provides buffs to the team on the field. They are split into:
- Transmission Arts which change based on a specific challenge
- Normal Secret Arts, which can be used in any challenge.
- Each challenge has a time limit. Switch between tag teams, and defeat as many enemies as possible to obtain all the rewards.
It's important to note that the challenge doesn't allow Co-Op Mode, and players can't use food or other items.
Here are some other reported details about the event before it arrives that you may want to note.
- Elemental Resonance doesn't have an effect in the Hyakunin Ikki Domain. Therefore we recommend focusing on Elemental Reactions instead.
- After a specific time (around a minute), the team on the battlefield will lose power, so it is necessary to switch to the next group to not lose points.
- Switching teams and defeating enemies will increase your Ferocious Fervor level and give you battle buffs during the stage. Connect combos and keep changing teams to maximize your damage.
- The best duos have a DPS and Support character, but make sure their elements have synergy.