The upcoming Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream brought exciting news for players, including the new content for the forthcoming update.
We will have a lot of new stories, with two new chapters of the Archon Arc and the story quest for Nilou and Cyno. In addition, version 3.1 confirm a new confrontation against the Fatui Harbingers.
We also received messages from many Voice Actors of our favorite Teyvat characters. The Livestream was one hour long, so we have a lot to cover; therefore, without further ado, let's dive into the details.
Genshin Impact on the Tokyo Game Show 2022
If we don't have enough good news, Genshin Impact will be part of the Tokyo Game Show 2022! Hoyoverse's presentation will be on September 17, 2022, at 6 pm Tokyo Time.
For other time zones, this breaks down to the following:
- September 17, 5:00 am ET
- September 17, 2:00 am PT
- September 17, 10:00 am GMT
Fans of Genshin Impact can watch the live broadcast in English on TGS 2022 Youtube Channel.
They can also find the full schedule of the Tokyo Game Show here.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream
The Genshin Impact 3.1 Special Program was broadcasted on September 17, 2022. For those players who miss the live version, the program will be available on the Genshin Impact YouTube Channel at around noon EST.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Special Program Promo Codes
These are the Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream Promo Codes suitable for 300 Primogems and Ascension Material:
- 3B6RYY7AHX9D - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- JT78YH7SGWRZ - 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
- 2BP9HY6BYFR5 - 100 Primogems, 50K Mora
The codes are valid for only seventeen hours after the Livestream ends, so make sure to redeem before midnight EST. To learn how to redeem the codes, check our guide here.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream News
In the Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream, we received the latest news of the upcoming update introducing the desert region in Sumeru and a new Festival in Mondstadt.
In addition, Hoyoverse announced two new projects that will be released soon.
Genshin Impact Trading Card Game
Travelers are receiving new end-game content with PvP competition with the introduction of Genshin Impact 3.3, Trading Card Game permanent mode.
Players will collect cards of Characters, NPCs, and creatures from Teyvat and use them to battle against other players.
Genshin Impact Animated Series
The second announcement is the Collaboration between Hoyverse and Ufotable, the creators of Demon Slayer.
Without a release date yet, Genshin Impact announced they are making an animate series about the Adventures of Paimon and the Traveler.
What is new in Genshin Impact 3.1?
These are the event and character banners coming to the game in the upcoming version, but probably what fans are waiting for the most is more info on the Second Anniversary of Genshin Impact. Well, here are the details.
Character & Weapon Banners
- Phase 1 Banners
- Twilight Arbiter, the Banner will feature Cyno, a 5-star Electro Polearm Character.
- Ballad in Goblets is the rerun banner of the Anemo Archon, a 5-star Anemo Bow User.
- Both Characters will feature the new 4-star character called Candace, a 4-star Hydro Polearm Character.
- Phase 2 Banners
- Twirling Lotus is the debut banner of Nilou, a new 5-star Hydro Sword Character.
- Surprisingly Secretum Secretorum is the second rerun of Genshin Impact 3.1. The Banner features Albedo, the 5-star Geo Sword Character.
- The weapon Banners will introduce two new 5-stars—the Polearm Staff of the Scarlet Sands and the Key of Khay Nisut Sword.
- Additionally, we are getting three new weapons with Elemental Mastery as Secondary.
- New Claymore - Makhaira Aquamarine
- New Catalyst - Wandering Evenstar
- New Sword - Xiphos' Moonlight
- We are getting the new 4-star polearm Missive Spear for Free as the reward for the Genshin Impact 3.1 main event.
New Events and Stories
Genshin Impact 3.1 will introduce two new chapters of the story of the Dendro Archon Arc. Dottore and the Balladeer will have an essential role in the events of the upcoming update.
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act III: Dreams, Emptiness, Deception
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act IV: King Deshrte and the Three Magi
Genshin Impact will also release two Story Quest for the new 5-star characters introduced in this patch.
- Lotos Sonmo - Nilou Story Quest.
- Lupus Aerus - Cyno Story Quest.
New Enemies and creatures
Sumeru Desert will be full of new creatures like Vultures, Scarabs, Desert Sumper Beasts, and Scorpions. We will also find more Sumeru Specialties.
Near the ruins of King Deshret Temple, we will encounter floating automatons called Primal Constructs.
The new boss is the leader of these Automatons, called the Algorithm of Semi Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network.
The main event of Genshin Impact 3.1 will bring travelers back to Mondstadt for the Weinlesefezt, the autumn Wine Festival in Springvale.
Main Event: Of Ballads and Brew
As the season of Harvest arrives and many citizens of Mondstadt require help, Paimon and the Traveler will be back to help.
- Razor and Mika are the main characters in this event.
- The main event will be divided into 4 mini-games:
- Autumn Crisis
- The traveler will help the hunters drive out the Forest Wild Boars affecting the harvesting.
- Highwind Trail
- Players need to destroy mob camps with the help of a powerful Anemograna.
- Charity and Creativity
- In this mini-game, players need to run a store, buy ingredients, sell products and manage resources.
- Fecund Blessings
- A treasure hunt in which players need to find unique gifts, following the clues leave in the gift messages.
- Autumn Crisis
- Hyakunin Ikki rerun
- A dungeon-like combat challenge in which travelers battle mobs with the help of Trial Characters.
- Star Seeker Sojourn
- Using the Pursina Spike, we will help NPC Banu from Sumeru.
- Banu is looking for Future Stars to find the hidden treasures behind them.
- Windfield maze event
- After meeting an Adventurer called Hogland, travelers will explore a strange domain.
- Parkour event in which players need to collect coins and beat time-limited challenges.
Second Anniversary Rewards
The in-game celebration will be divided into two straightforward events, a new Spiral Abyss Surprise and a store refreshing:
- Collei for Free
- Players that clear the Fourth Floor Chamber 3 of the Spiral Abyss will get for Free the Dendro 4-star Collei.
- Path of Gleaming Jade
- Log in to the game for 7 consecutive days to obtain 10 Intertwined Fates and more Rewards.
- In-game Mail Rewards
- Players will receive the following gifts:
- 4 Fragile Resin
- 1600 Primogems
- Jumpy Dumpty Party Popper, a dodoco that can trigger fireworks
- Cloud Retainer Damasked Devide, a new companion that resembles an adepti creature.
- Players will receive the following gifts:
- Top-up Bonus Refresh
- The initial Top-Up Bonus for purchasing Genesis Crystals will be available once more.
Developers mentioned we would have to stay tuned for further official announcements regarding the Second Anniversary.