Genshin Impact 3.2 is ending, but before we welcome a new patch, let's enjoy the last web event called Carefree Dreamland.
Paimon and the Traveler have become Aranaras and joined their dreamland. Players must complete in-game and event missions to obtain Primogems and other materials.
Here's how to participate in the Genshin Impact in Carefree Dreamland and what it offers.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Web Event Duration
The Carefree Dreamland web event will be available from November 25, 2022, to December 4, 2022.
Rewards cannot be claimed after the event ends. Please claim them in time.
How to Participate in Carefree Dreamland:
- Players must reach at least Adventure Rank 10 to participate in this event.
- The travelers need to head to the Carefree Dreamland page on the Hoyoverse website and log in with their game account.
- During the event, Travelers can log in to Genshin Impact daily, complete Daily Commissions, and consume Original Resin to obtain building materials, which can be used to make cooking facilities.
- These facilities will attract Aranara to carry out cooking training, rewarding you with Primogems.
- Carefree Coins, the event currency rewarded by the cooking facilities, can be used to redeem for various environment decorations and Aranara outfits.
Each Aranara and different outfits can trigger special events with different endings depending on the mix of outfits.
Note: Even when each special event has different endings, rewards can be claimed only once.
- Mix and match outfits to complete special events, and you can obtain additional rewards such as building materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero's Wit, and other prizes.
- Hoyoverse will send the following rewards to your in-game email:
- 120 Primogems
- 30k Mora
- Mystic Enhancement Ores
- Hero's Wit