Genshin Impact 3.3 is finally here. The highly anticipated patch arrived with a new batch of Banners and the Trading Card Game Genius Invokation.
Hoyoverse is introducing two new Anemo Characters, Faruzan and Scaramouche, and the action will go back to Inazuma with a new event and an Interlude Chapter for the Archon Quest.
Here's everything we know about Genshin Impact 3.3, with important dates and the latest news.
Genshin Impact 3.3 First Phase
Genshin Impact 3.3 First Phase is live, and it will run for three weeks ending on December 27, 2022, after the daily refresh.
Genshin Impact Trading Card Game
Genshin Impact 3.3 kickstarts the action with the launch of Teyvat Trading Card Game, the first permanent mode that will allow a PvP experience.
The new mode, called Genius Invokation, is based on a traditional game from Sumeru. There are more than 200 cards divided into:
- Support (NPCs & Locations)
- Artifact Cards
- Event Cards
The cards will be available for free by defeating other Characters and NPCs in matches. The Character cards are the most important as they are the only ones to attack and receive DMG.
For a list of the cards and more information about the rules of Genius Invokation, check here.
How to Unlock Genius Invokation?
Travelers need to visit the Cat's Tail, the bar in Mondstadt that will open its door for exploration for the first time. Inside we will meet with another influential feline called Prince, the Duel Saint of Cats.
Interacting with Prince will unlock the Genius Invokation Mode. Unfortunately, travelers need to fulfill the following requirements before playing the TCG:
- Reach Adventure 32 or Above
- Complete the Archon Quest: Song of the Dragon and Freedom.
Additionally, Genshin Impact launches a Genius Invokation Mode preview page with all kinds of information, like guides, card archives, and more. The page will be continuously updated.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Genshin Impact 3.3 Primogems Guide
With essential characters in their way like the Wanderer (Scaramouche) and Alhaitham, we have calculated the Primogems available in Genshin Impact 3.3 to help to know how to spend them.
- The total final count for new F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.3 is roughly 8310 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- For those players able to clear the Spiral Abyss with three stars on each floor, they will get 10110 Primogems
- The number of F2P Primogems in the next version equals 63 Wishes, just some wishes away from a 5-star character or weapon.
- Investing in the Welkin Moon and Battle Pass, players can reach almost 15k Primogems guaranteeing a 5-star character and a big chunk of the next pity.
Check our guide here to know how to get all these Primogems.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Banners
Hoyoverse has confirmed that Wanderer (Scaramouche) and Faruzan are the two new characters debuting in Genshin Impact 3.3 banners.
Scaramouche will be the Second Fatui Harbinger playable, and Faruzan is an Akademiya member that is more than 1000 years old.
Phase 1 Banners
- From Ashes Reborn, the Banner will feature Scaramouche (Wanderer), a 5-star Anemo Catalyst Character.
- Oni's Royale is the rerun banner of Arataki itto, a 5-star Geo Claymore User.
The following 4-star characters complete the Banner.
- Yanfei - 4-star Pyro,Catalyst User
- Gorou - 4-star Geo, Bow User
- Faruzan - 4-star Anemo, Bow User who is debuting in these two banners.
The first weapon banner will feature the new 5-star Catalyst, Tullaytullah's Remembrance Scaramouche's Signature Weapon, along with the 5-star Claymore, Redhorn Stonethresher.
The following 4-star weapons complete the Banner:
- Favonius Warbow - Bow
- Sacrificial Sword - Sword
- Wavebreaker's Fin - Polearm
- Eye of Perception - Catalyst
- Favonius Greatsword - Claymore
Phase 2 Banners
For the second half of Genshin Impact 3.2, we will have no debuts, instead the reruns of Raiden Shogun and Kamisato Ayato.
- Enlightenment of Eternity is the third rerun of Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon who used a Polearm as a weapon.
- Azure Excursion is the first rerun of Ayaka's older brother, Kamisato Ayato, the 5-star Hydro Sword Character.
We are getting all the archons in consecutive patches, Zhongli in 3.0, Venti in 3.1, Nahida in 3.2, and Raiden Shogun in 3.3.
Second Weapon Banner
The second weapon banner will feature the 5-star polearm Engulfing Lighting & the 5-star Sword Haran Geppaku Futsu.
We are receiving two new weapons in the next update. One is the Signature Weapon of Scaramouche and the second is a Free 4-star Sword as the reward of the main event.
- Wanderer's Signature Weapon - Stats at Lv.90
- Rarity: 5-star Catalyst
- ATK Base: 674
- Secondary Stat: Crit DMG: 44.1
- After using Elemental Skill, the character obtains a buff, increasing Normal Attack damage every second.
- When a Normal Attack hits an enemy, it will increase two stacks. Max of 10 stacks.
The main event of Genshin Impact 3.3 will have as the highest reward a new 4-star Sword with the shape of an Umbrella.
These are the stats of the new Sword according to leaks from Genshin Impact 3.3 Beta:
- Floral Rainfall - Stats at Lv.90
- Rarity: 4-star Sword
- ATK Base: 510
- Secondary Stat: 165 Elemental Mastery
Genshin Impact 3.3 will introduce a new Domain of Blessing with two new artifacts sets:
These are reportedly the two new Artifact Sets, Flower of Paradise Lost and Desert Pavilion Chronicle.
|Artifact Name||2 Pieces Set Effect||4 Pieces Set Effect|
|Desert Pavilion Chronicle||Anemo DMG +15%||After Charged Attacks hit opponents, this character's Normal Attack Speed will increase by 10% while Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG will increase by 30% for 10s When the equipping character triggers Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon will gain a 25% DMG bonus Up to 4 stacks for 10s.The effect can only be triggered once per second. Can be triggered off-field.|
|Flower of Paradise Lost||EM +80||The equipping character's Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction DMG are increased by 50%.|
Desert Pavilion Chronicle
- We think the set is designed to benefit the two new Anemo Characters, Faruzan and Scaramouche.
Flower of Paradise Lost
These artifacts are designed to increase the damage of Dendro Teams with Hydro and Pyro Characters.
Genshin Impact 3.3 New Events & Story Quests
With the end of the Dendro Archon arc, the story will continue focusing on Scaramouche and Irminsul.
- Archon Quest Chapter IV: Interlude Chapter - Inversion of Genesis
Main Event: Akitsu Kimodameshi
For this event, travelers will return to Inazuma to meet with Arataki itto, as the Yashiro Commission has organized the Akitsu Kimodameshi (Test of Courage) challenge.
Akitsu Kimodameshi will include a story quest and mini-games based on the classic video game Breakout from Atari, in which players must destroy bricks with the help of balls.
- Yae Miko, Raiden Shogun, Yoimiya, Kamisato Ayaka & Ayato are reportedly part of this event.
- Six stages will unlock after the first five days of the event.
- This event's main reward will be a 4-star sword with an Umbrella shape called: Tokaobu Shigure.
For more details about the event and the rewards, check here.
Across the Wilderness
- The Adventurers' Guild is hosting a special event where travelers must catch as many Wilderness Balloons as possible.
- Players will be able to use the character skill to gain an advantage.
- There will be a compass that will provide players with buffs to help them to catch as many balloons as possible.
- The rerun of the Hide Seek event in which players will compete in cooperative mode.
- In this rerun, there will be new abilities. For example, eliminated players will continue in the game by placing beacons to distract the hunters.
Misty Dungeon Realm of Sand
- Combat challenge: travelers will face seven trials with different ley line disorders.
- There will be Trial Characters that can join your team to clear the obstacles.
- In the sand and dunes of the Sumeru Desert, a domain full of foes and fortifications will block the traveler's path.
Ley Line Overflow
- Travelers will get double rewards by clearing the Ley Line Disorders.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Spiral Abyss
Version 3.3 will not see the debut of enemies but the return of very tanky enemies, a group of Maguu Kenki and the Golden Wolflord.
However, on other floors, we will have enemies that are easy to group benefiting the Anemo Characters.
Blessings of the Moon:
- Phase 1: When the on-field character deals damage with Normal ATK & charged, all characters that jump to the field gets+10% Elemental DMG and +10% physical damage for 4s.
- The buff and timer reset when there is a different type of DMG. Likewise, when the character leaves the field, the buff resets.
- Phase 2 - Character inflicting Swirld DMG while on the field, the team crit damage will increase by 20% for 8.
- Buff stack counts individually. Players can get a max of 3 stacks every 1s.
- Phase 3 - The character was dealing the same element damage four times will release a 5-meter AOE shockwave.
- A different elemental DMG will reset the counter.
- Physical damage does not reset the counter.
- Shockwave can only happen once every 4 secs.