miHoYO announced another offline event for the Genshin Impact community. Under the name: Adventurers' Guild on Twitch.
The event will support content creators in the streaming platform giving unique rewards in exchange for subscriptions.
The Genshin Impact developers lure the community to participate with the long waited KFC Glider as the big reward.
The event will take place from November 25, 1:00 am to December 8, 23:59 Server Time.
Only Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 10 or above can use the redemption code.
How to Participate?
- Travelers need to log into their Twitch account during the event
- They need to visit the channel of the Streamers participating. The list of content creators will be posted one day before the event on November 24, 2021
- To obtain the Rewards package, Genshin Impact players need to purchase two months of eligible Tier 1 subscription.
- The subscriptions should be made in one of the Twitch channels on the list.
- Subscriptions are only valid if they are purchased during the duration of the event.
- Recurrent subscriptions and subscriptions before and after will not count.
- After subscribing, players will obtain a redeem code in their twitch accounts.
- Players can obtain only one redeem code for the account.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.3: Gorou Abilities and Constellations Revealed
KFC Glider finally is here
For those unfamiliar with the story. Back in March, Genshin Impact 1.4 included an event called Outland Gastronomy.
Outland Gastronomy was a collaboration with the famous food chain KFC. The idea was to give in-game rewards and merchandise for those fans who purchase a Special Meal design for this event.
The idea was great, but the timing was not on the miHoYo side due to COVID-19 precautions. The event was only released in China and canceled after some days. The significant lines trying to exchange the rewards were a sanitary threat.
For those lucky ones, the meal included it:
- Wings of Feasting
- New Recipes
- Pins of Diluc and Noelle
The event was changed to be only in-game. However, the Wings of Feasting was not part of it. Thus, giving birth to the controversy, the community will know the glider as the infamous KFC Glider.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.3: New Type of Banner Revealed Explained.
During many months, the Genshin Impact community requested the KFC Glider to be released. Well, the Wings of Feasting are finally available Worldwide.
The KFC Glider is not for Free though, two Twitch Subscriptions cost around $10. In exchange, travelers will obtain:
- Wings of Feasting wind glider (KFC Glider)
- 30,000 Mora
- 2 Jade Parcels
- 2 Tonkotsu Ramen
- 2 Sautéed Matsutake
Just some hours from the announcement and there is already a considerable controversy in the community. However, we think it is too soon to judge the event.
It was evident that the KFC glider couldn't be given for free as the Chinese Community would protest, as they had to pay money to get the rewards back then.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.