Alhaitham, the new Dendro Character in Genshin Impact, is finally here, and travelers worldwide are spending their precious Primogems to include him in their roster.
For those lucky ones who got Alhaitham, the grind to collect materials to level him up and his talents start now.
We are here to simplify things with our farming guide with the ascension and talent materials and our suggestions for the best Artifacts and Weapons for Alhaitham.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Caution in Confidence the first Banner of Genshin Impact 3.4 features Alhaitham. The Banner will be available until February 7, 2023.
The following 4-star characters complete the Banner.
- Yaoyao - 4-star Dendro, Polearm user who is debuting in this patch.
- Yun Jin - 4-star Geo, Polearm user.
- Xinyan - 4-star Pyro Claymore user.
Alhaitham Farming Guide
The Scribe of Akademiya is a very mysterious character that appreciates keeping a low profile. In battle, Alhaitham carries a sword and a Dendro Vision.
Alhaitham Ascension Materials
Luckily, all the materials for Alhaitham are available in Genshin Impact 3.4.
These stamens are part of the tail of the Stekh Wenut Sandworm, the new world boss introduced in the Desert of Hadramaveth.
- The Sandworm, also known as the Last Prince of the Sands, is located North of the King Deshret Mausoleum.
- Players need 46 Pseudo Stamens for Lv. 90 Alhaitham
- The Stekh Wenut will drop 2-3 pieces of these materials once it is defeated for the cost of 40 resin.
Sand Grease Pupa
A new Sumeru Specialty, Sand Grease Pupas are husks that can be found deep in the desert, buried in the sand. They are hard sells to protect the larvae of quicksand eels.
- There are 74 Pupas in the wild refreshing every 48 hrs, and currently, there is no shop selling them.
- Players require 168 Sand Grease Pupa for Lv. 90 Alhaitham.
Alhaitham uses the materials dropped by the Eremites. The new enemies are mercenaries that live & work in Sumeru Regions.
- To reach the lv. 90 with Alhaitham travelers required:
- 18 Faded Red Satin
- 30 Trimmed Red Silk
- 36 Rich Red Brocade
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.4: Everything we know about Alhaitham
Alhaitham Talent Materials in Genshin Impact
The Red Clothing Series is dropped by the Eremites, who are found patrolling the roads or in camps between regions.
- Alhaitham's talents require the following materials:
- 18 Faded Red Satin
- 66 Trimmed Red Silk
- 93 Faded Red Satin
For the second Tier of Talent Materials, Genshin Impact introduced a new type of material that looks like Stone Tables but works the same way as the Talent Books.
Admonition Series is Talent-level materials that can be obtained in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
To max Alhaitham's Talents, players need to collect the following:
- 9 Teachings of Admonition
- 63 Guide to Admonition
- 114 Philosophies of Admonition
Trounce Domain: Joururi Workshop
Genshin Impact 3.2 introduced a new weekly boss. Scaramouche, the Fatui Harbinger, has become a God with the help of Dottore.
Travelers will battle them in the new domain: Joururi Workshop.
Once Scaramouche is defeated will drop the talent material, Mirror of Mushin. Players will need 18 to max Alhaitham's Talents.
Sumeru introduced a new crafting Ore called Nagadus Emerald that will be necessary for leveling up Dendro Characters in Genshin Impact.
Players will find pieces of this by defeating:
- Jadeplume Terrorshrooms
- Dendro Hypostasis
- Travelers can obtain Nagadus Emerald in Sumeru's Statue of the Seven, the Tree of Dreams.
- Additionally, Nagadus Emerald will drop randomly obtained in Chests, Daily Commissions, and Events.
Best Weapons for Alhaitham
The best weapon for the scribe of the Akademiya, Alhaitham, will be the 5-star new Sword, Light of Foliar Sanction. This weapon has a similar design to the Catalyst of the Dendro Archon.
Alhaitham's is a main DPS that will benefit from a high ATK base and Crit. DMG weapons. In case you are not pulling for his signature weapon, these are some alternatives.
Jade Primordial Cutter
- The weapon forge by the Geo Archon is excellent, with high damage potential and a very simple, straightforward passive that will benefit Alhaitham's Playstyle.
- The tailor-made sword for Ayaka will also be viable for Alhitham due to its high Crit. Damage and one of the highest base ATK for any weapon in the game.
- The best F2P option is the three-star Harbinger Dawn with five refinements. However, the weapon requires 90% HP to trigger the passive; hence the team will need a healer or a shield provider.
Alhaitham's best artifact built is Gilded Dreams, the new artifact set introduced along with Sumeru Region.
The gilded Dreams passive boosts Elemental Mastery tailor-made for Dendro Characters that depend on elemental reactions.
These are the Artifact's Stats Recommended:
- Sands: Elemental Mastery
- Goblet: Dendro DMG
- Circlet: Crit. Rate or Crit. DMG
Deepwood Memories set is another option if you don't have a character using these artifacts in your team.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.4: Release Date, Banners, Events, and Latest News