The World Quest, Apocalypse Lost in Genshin Impact, is the culmination of a series of missions called the Memories of Gumabarad in the Desert of Hadramaveth in Sumeru.
For this Quest, we will have the help of Liloupar Gadget, a flying lamp that is more than an item. It is a flying companion that will aid travelers in exploring the region.
By the end of Apocalypse Lost, Liloupar can decipher Nameless Tablets scattered around the Hadramaveth Desert, revealing more secrets about the Sumeru Desert. Therefore here is our guide to completing this vital mission.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Apocalypse Lost World Quest Guide in Genshin Impact
Before completing the Apocalypse Lost quest in Genshin Impact, it's necessary to finish the following Quests:
- Complete The Dirge of Bilqis, a series of missions in which travelers will collect four ancient chess pieces to activate the board in Safhe Shatranj.
- King Deshret's Pillar
- Border Fort
- The last piece, the Temple of Gumabarad, will be obtained by completing the Falcon's Hunt Quest.
How to start the Apocalypse Lost Quest
After obtaining the five chess pieces, travelers need to visit the training field in Safhe Shatranj to insert the pieces into the statues.
Every time a chess piece is inserted correctly, travelers will obtain a Remarkable Chest with blueprints of Serenitea Pot Furniture.
When all pieces are in the right place, we need to talk with Liloupar to start the Apocalypse Lost Quest.
- Battle the enemies that will appear in the training field.
- Check the Temple of Gumabarad to open a portal to an underground area.
- Defeat the Primal Constructs near the temple entrance then players can collect the last of the Liloupar Fragment in the little garden in the area.
When the Apocalypse Lost quest is completed, travelers will obtain the Secret Achievement: If They Had Known the Unseen…
They can also upgrade Liloupar to its final form and know it can read the text from the Nameless Tables.
- Achievement: If They Had Known the Unseen…
- 300 Adventurer EXP
- 40 Primogems
- 20k Mora
- 3 Heor's Wit
- 3 Mystic Enhancement Ore
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.5: Release Date, Banners, and Latest News