Genshin Impact 2.7 third banner features the rerun of the 5-star Geo Character Arataki Itto. The Geo Claymore wielder is one of the strongest damage dealers in the game.
Arataki Itto is the leader of the Arataki Gang, but also of the Geo Mono Team.
We prepared for his return a guide to take full advantage of Itto's power.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Arataki Itto Release Date (Rerun)
Oni's Royale, the third character banner in Genshin Impact 2.7, went live on June 21, 2022, and it will be available until July 12, 2022.
Oni's Royale features Arataki itto, a 5-star Geo Claymore Character, and increases the chance to obtain the following 4-stars characters as well:
- Gorou, a Geo 4-star Bow user
- Kuki Shinobu, an Electro 4-star Sword User
- Chongyun, a Cryo 4-star Polearm User
Who is Arataki Itto?
Arataki Itto is a descendant of the Crimson Oni, creatures very similar to humans, with horns and a strong temperament.
- Arataki's ascension stat is Crit. Rate, increasing his DMG output with levels.
- Itto's Elemental Skill taunts enemies and produces a Geo shield.
- The elemental burst of Itto buffs his overall damage and reduces his stamina consumption.
- Itto is not dependent on Elemental Reactions and works in diverse team compositions.
- Itto has a high energy cost for his Elemental Burst.
- Itto's charged attacks require set-up for maximum DMG.
Best Weapons for Itto
The tailor-made Claymore for Arataki, the Redhorn Stonethresher, is in the current Genshin Impact 2.7 weapon banner.
|5-Star||Redhorn Stonetresher||Crit. DMG||DEF is increased by 56%. Normal and Charged Attack DMG is increased by 80% of DEF.|
|4-Star||Whiteblind||DEF||On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks increase ATK and DEF by 12% for 6s. Max 4 stacks (48% total). Can only occur once every 0.5s.|
- Like most 5-star characters, they have a tailor-made weapon. This is the case of this Claymore for Arataki Itto.
- The Redhorn will complement the high base Crit. Rate of Itto, providing Crit. DMG.
- The passive gives a significant amount of extra Defense, 56% in Refinement 5.
- The best F2P option is the Whiteblind. This weapon has Defense as the primary stat. Therefore, it will increase Arataki Itto's DMG.
- The passive provides extra Defense and Attack in Basic and Charged, which works well with the Superlative Strength stacks of Arataki.
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Husk of opulent dreams||Husk of Opulent Dreams||Sands: DEF% or ER - Goblet: Geo DMG Bonus - Circlet: Crit. DMG or DEF%|
|Substitute||Husk of Opulent Dreams||Archaic Petra||Sands: DEF% or ER - Goblet: Geo DMG Bonus - Circlet: Crit. DMG or DEF%|
Husk of Opulent Dreams
- The Husk of Opulent Dreams is an artifact set designed for Geo characters whose abilities scale with Defense, a perfect match for Arataki itto.
- Arataki Itto damage will increase with the extra 30% DEF and the additional Geo DMG.
- If you wish for the Redhorn Stonetresher, focus on DEF stats, otherwise Crit. DMG and ATK are the ideal secondaries.
- This set is a good alternative, considering the Slumbering Court is a reasonably new Domain, so it is possible players do not have the best Husk of Opulent dreams artifacts.
- The extra Geo DMG stacks with the overall DMG in Charged Attacks and Elemental Burst of Arataki Itto.
Best Team for Itto in Genshin Impact
|Main DPS||Arataki Itto||Geo|
Unfortunately, Arataki and Kuki Shinobu don't have a great synergy. The best squad for Itto is still a team full of Geo Characters.
Mono Geo Team
As the name indicates, this team focuses on characters from the Geo Element. Overall it is a very strong team against single targets like bosses.
The team doesn't depend on Elemental Reactions, but they can take advantage of a character with healing or defense shred.
- Arataki Itto is the best DPS for this team, he benefits from the kit of most Geo supports.
- Albedo & Zhongli compliment Itto very well, even when both are different, both have a similar DMG output. Therefore, if you have both, you can include them in the team.
- Gorou is a character whose main role is to make Geo teams viable.
- With that, Gorou is the best partner for Itto, though he is not viable outside of Mono Geo teams.
- Alternatives: Yunjin, Ningguang, Zhongli (Support Build)
- Even when the team is all about the Geo element, there are great benefits in adding a healer against corrosion.
- Swirl reactions with a Viridescent Artifact Set reduce the defense of enemies. That means characters like Kazuha and Sucrose can add a lot to this team.
- Kujou, Sara, and Bennet are also good attack boosters.