The shortest month of the year is around the corner, and it will be jam-packed in Genshin Impact. After the conclusion of the Lantern Rite, we will have unique events and the debut of the two new skins for Ayaka and Lisa.
We have listed all the events, banner schedules, character birthdays, and other important things happening in the game this month.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Genshin Impact 3.5 Livestream
The countdown for the upcoming update will start very soon, but before that, Hoyoverse will broadcast its traditional Special Program with the latest news.
Genshin Impact 3.5 Livestream will likely go live on February 16, 2023. We will bring you more details and the date as soon as it is official.
It is confirmed that Dehya and Mika are the two new characters for the next patch.
Genshin Impact Events in February
Although we are excited about the new patch, there are still plenty of things to look forward to in the current version of the 3.4 version.
- Second Blooming (January 31)
- Even though this combat challenge will start on the last day of January, most of the content will unlock in February.
- For this event, we will enter a domain in Sumeru to engage opponents in three rounds of combat in teams of three members.
- Players can pick from Trial characters or their rosters, and rewards will be earned by obtaining different levels of insignias based on the score.
- We will first see Lisa's New Skin at this event.
- Iridescent Splendor (February 05)
- The celebration of the year of the bunny is over, but Hoyoverse is giving players an encore with three Free acquaint Fate (Wishes) and 2 Fragile Resin.
- Starting on February 5th, travelers will receive gifts in their in-game email.
- Warrior Spirits (February 09)
- The second edition of the Sparring Sword Competition in Inazuma. This time Ayaka will be the main character in this event.
- Each of the warriors will have different sword techniques, including Ordinary and Ultimate Techniques. Similar to the Elemental Skill and Burst mechanic in playable characters
- Players can check the opponent's techniques in the event menu before entering the sparring arena.
- Almighty Arataki, Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Battle Brawl (February 16)
- Genshin Impact 3.4 will introduce a new animal tamer tournament, but this time with Onikabutos.
- The competition will take to the next level the traditional Onikabutos Fights that are very popular among children in Inazuma.
- We will meet with Itto again.
Genshin Impact 3.4 Second Phase
We will have no debuts for the second half of Genshin Impact 3.4, but players are preparing their Primogems for the arrival of excellent banners.
- Discerner of Enigmas is the first rerun of Yelan, the spy from the Qixing in Liyue who used a Bow as a weapon and has a Hydro Vision.
- Moment of Bloom is the third rerun of Hu Tao, the funeral parlor has a Pyro Vision and a polearm as a weapon.
Second Weapon Banner
The second weapon banner will be exciting, with two of the most potent 5-star weapons in the game: the bow Aqua Simulacra and the polearm Staff of Homa.
Genshin Impact Birthdays (February)
These are the characters that will celebrate another year this month. During their day, Hoyoverse releases unique Artwork on Social Media.
Additionally, travelers will receive a special message in their in-game mail with lovely gifts from these characters.
- Alhaitham (February 11)
- Beidou (February 14)
- Kokomi (February 22)
- Bennett (February 29)
- Yes, we know there is no 29th this month. However, Hoyoverse will not forget about Bennett, and they will celebrate his birthday on the 28th.
Spiral Abyss and Paimon's Shop Refresh
The beginning of a new month marks the refresh of Genshin Impact Spiral Abyss and the arrival of new items in Paimon's Bargain Shop.
These are the important items that will be available in February's Inventory.
- Beidou & Noelle, the two claymore characters, will be available for 34 Masterless Glitter.
- The Royal Guard Series of Weapons is also available. Even though they are decent options, we recommend saving your resources for wishes instead.
- In Paimon's Bargain Shop, players can obtain wishes for Standard and other Banners.
Spiral Abyss February Primogems
The last four floors of the Spiral Abyss refresh every 15 days, providing up to 600 Primogems, Artifacts, and tons of Mora for players who take the challenge. In addition, we have two refreshes in February, suitable for 1200 Primogems.
These are the Blessings of the Moon for this month, so travelers can prepare their teams in advance to obtain all the rewards:
- Phase 1 - Thorn-Twisted Moon (February 1)
- The Dendro RES and Electro RES will be decreased by 30% for opponents under the Quickened state.
- After 2s, the Quickened state ends the effect will be removed.
- Phase 2 - Verdant Moon (February 16)
- Inflicting Dendro DMG to opponents will grant the character one stack of Verdant Vigor: DMG will be increased by 8% for 6s.
- The effect can be triggered once every 0.1s. Max 6 stacks. E
- Each stack's duration is counted independently.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Calendar 2023 - updates & banner schedule