Eula, the Spindrift Knight, and 5-Star Cryo Claymore user is back for Genshin Impact 2.3 as the first re-run Banner type.
Featured in the upcoming banner Born of Ocean Swell, Eula is the biggest surprise from the Genshin Impact 2.3 Livestream.
Table of Contents
Here is our guide to set Eula up for success with the best possible builds between weapons, artifacts, and teams to surround her with.
Latest - Release Date
The Banner Born of Ocean Well will be released on November 24, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. Server Time
- November 23, 7:00 p.m. PDT
- November 23, 10:00 p.m. EST
The server's maintenance takes around five hours, with players being compensated 300 Primogems for the downtime. 60 for each hour.
Who is Eula?
A member of the Lawrence Clan, Eula has forgone her family's past to protect the citizens of Mondstadt as the Knights of Favonius Reconnosance Captain.
A noble who rejects her upbringing, Eula still carries herself with poise and grace, melding her love of dance into her blade work.
- She is a 5-star Cryo Claymore with great Damage Potential, considered the best for Physical Damage.
- Grimheart, his elemental skill stack mechanic. Reduce damage and Cryo resistance of the enemy and prevent interruption.
- Eula's most significant damage potential is within her Elemental Burst, which, combined with Grimheart, can obliterate enemies despite lasting just 7 seconds.
- Her skills provide powerful Aoe Damage, making Eula perfect to clear big groups of Mobs.
- Elemental Reactions won't work well due to her being a Physical DMG dealer.
Eula Best Weapons
|5-Star||Song of Broken Pines||Physical DMG Bonus||Increases the wielder’s ATK. When Normal or Charged Attacks hit opponents, the character gains a Sigil of Whispers (once every 0.3s). When you reach 4 Sigils, all will be consumed and all nearby party members will get increased Normal ATK SPD and ATK for 12s. Once this triggers, you gain no Sigils for 20s. Buffs of the same type won’t stack.|
|4-Star||Luxurious Sea Lord||ATK||Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 24%. When Elemental Burst hits opponents, there is a 100% chance of summoning a huge onrush of tuna that charges and deals 200% ATK as AoE DMG. This effect can occur once every 15s.|
Song of Broken Pines
- Her signature weapon primary stat is Physical Damage, and its passive will boost her ATK.
- This 5-star weapon is excellent for DPS focusing on Damage increased.
- This huge cure Mackerel is the best F2P option for Eula due to its passive, which significantly boosts Elemental Burst.
- The Rush of Tuna passive provides extra damage that helps to secure those kills in timelapse challenges.
- Most Players have a version with 5 Refinements.
- Another 4-star option is from the new set released during Genshin Impact 2.2
- However, Akuoumaru's potential depends on a team with high Energy Recharge. Good if you have a Raiden Shogun in your party.
Eula Best Artifacts
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Pale Flame||Pale Flame||Sands: ATK% - Goblet: Physical DMG - Circlet: Crit. Rate / Crit. DMG|
|Substitute||Pale Flame||Bloodstained Chivalry||Sands: ATK% - Goblet: Physical DMG - Circlet: Crit. Rate / Crit. DMG|
- Pale Flame is designed for Physical Damage characters. Also, buff Normal Attack DMG when 4 pieces of this set are equipped.
- Eula is a main DPS, so players would like to focus on ATK and good Crit. Rate and Crit. DMG ratio.
- Bloodstained Chivalry is another option in combination with 2 pieces of Pale Flame if you do not obtain artifacts with good attacking stats.
READ MORE: New Genshin Impact Video: Collected Miscellany - "Eula: Surging Frost"
Eula's Best Teammates
|Sub DPS||Raiden Shogun||Electro|
Eula is not dependent on Elemental reactions to hit big numbers, making her the perfect company for Geo characters, being Zhong-li and Albedo the best options.
Raiden Shogun can help Eula with her ability to generate Energy particles often and her outfield attacks. She is also a high Damage Sub-DPS while Eula waits for her Elemental Burst to charge.
The last spot is easy to fill with any 4-star support. Diona is the best option, considering she is a Healer and Cryo Battery.
A F2P party composition can be Eula, Diona, Xingqiu, Fischl or Lisa.
Eula is a powerful Main DPS, considering to Level-Up all her Talents is a good option. However, you can focus on her Elemental Burst first: Glacial Illumination, her elemental skill next: Icetide Vortex, and her basic attacks last.
Eula requires a big investment of time and resources to reach her full potential, but once there, she can hit 6 digits dmg in one hit consistently. With some players even passing the barrier of 5 million DMG.
Her Constellation One is quite good. So, if you already have her, the banner coming next week is good to pull. For those fans of considerable straightforward damage, Eula is the character for you.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.