After a tumultuous past week in League of Legends which led to the 13.2 update never releasing and LoL 13.1B going launching in its stead, it's finally time to look into the future—the upcoming LoL 13.3 patch.
In this update, players can expect big sweeping changes, such as the previously revealed support buffs, Annie buffs, nerfs to the early ganks from jungles, and more. Additionally, the highly-anticipated Ahri ASU and Aurelion SoL CGU will make their appearance in this patch. This update will also bring this year's Valentine's skins, Heartache and Heartthrob.
That being said, here's everything we know so far about LoL 13.3, including its release date, patch notes, skins, and more.
Build Your Collection: Shop League of Legends Collectables at Sideshow
LATEST - Riot reveals the official patch notes for LoL 13.3
Riot Games have official revealed the official patch notes for the LoL 13.3 update.
For more information, including everything that's coming in the upcoming update, scroll below.
LoL 13.3 Release Date
Adhering to the League of Legends patch schedule for Season 13, LoL 13.1 should be releasing on Wednesday, February 8, 2022. However, According to Riot, the official launch for the patch has been delayed due to the previous attacks. More details on the release date for the patch will be revealed later.
Once the patch is live, players will be able to enjoy numerous new skins, the new event, as well as plenty of buffs, nerfs, and overall changes from its patch notes
LoL 13.3 Patch Notes
Annie and Ahri's changes set to go live in LoL 13.3
League of Legends' second update of the year, LoL 13.2, was shelved and delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, this meant that the aforementioned Annie buffs and Ahri ASU were delayed until further notice.
It's believed that both of these will appear in the upcoming 13.3 patch.
Melee Support buffs arrive in LoL 13.3
Following up on LoL 13.1's ADC buffs and rise of ADC champions being played in the support role as well as the number of enchanter supports, the developers at Riot are giving melee supports a set of buffs to bring them back in the fold.
These include buffs to champions like Alistar, Braum, Rakan, and Nautilus.
A total of 12 champions will be buffed, nerfed, or changed in patch 13.3.
Buffs & Nerfs
Q - Bandage Toss
- Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60& ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65
E - Tantrum
- Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+50%AP) ⇒ 65/100/135/170/205 (+50% AP)
Passive - Pyromania
- First Flame: Annie will now spawn with her passive f fully charged on game start and when she respawns
E - Molten Shield
- Shield Strength:40/85/130/175/220(+35%AP) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+55%AP)
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8seconds
- Retaliation Magic Damage: 20/30/40/50/60 (+20%AP) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90(+40%AP)
- [NEW] Retaliation Magic Damage Conditions: When Molten Shield is active, enemies whose basic attacks hit the shield receive magic damage ⇒ When Molten Shield is active, enemies whose basic attacks AND spells hit the shield receive magic damage
- [NEW] Retaliation Magic Damage Details: E-Molten Shield will now only inflict damage against opponents once per target, per shield (Note: Tibbers’ duplicated shield counts as a new shield and can inflict damage once per target, per shield.)
R - Summon: Tibbers
- Tibbers’ Health: 1300/2200/3100& ⇒ 1300/2200/3100 (+75%AP)
- Tibbers’Resistances: 30/60/90 Armor and MR ⇒ 30/60/90 (+5%AP)
- Armor and MR Tibbers’ Move speed: 350 at all ranks ⇒ 350/375/400
- Base Armor: 34 ⇒ 36
W - Golden Aegis
- Cooldown: 9seconds ⇒ 8seconds
- Shield Strength: 60/80/100/120/140 ⇒ 60/80/100/120/140 (+80% bonus AD)
- Shield Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
- Health Growth: 108 ⇒ 114
Q - Ntofo Strikes
- Q3 Knock up Duration: 1 second ⇒ 0.65 seconds
- Q3 Stun Duration: 1-1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
W - Path Maker
- Minimum Stun Duration: 0.35/0.45/0.55/0.65/0.75 seconds ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5 seconds
R - All Out
- Resistances Lost: 65% Bonus Resistances ⇒ 85% Bonus Resistances
E - Force Pulse
- Base Damage: 80/105/130/155/180 (+85% AP) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+85% AP)
- Cooldown from Nearby Casts: 1 second ⇒ 0.75 seconds
R - Riftwalk
- Magic Damage: 80/100/120 (+40%AP) (+2% maximum mana) ⇒70/90/110 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana)
- Bonus Damage per Stack: 40/50/60(+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana) ⇒ 35/45/55 (+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana)
Passive - Divine Ascent
- Exalted Bonus Move Speed: 8% ⇒ 10%
E - Starfire Spellblade
- Passive On-hit Damage: 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD)(+20% AP) ⇒ 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD)(+25%AP)
Passive - The Darkin Scythe
- Shadow Assassin Bonus:13-40% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions ⇒15-45% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions
Q - Reaping Slash
- Physical Damage: 75/95/115/135/155(+65% bonus AD) ⇒ 75/95/115/135/155 (+80% bonus AD) (Note: This will not affect Rhaast’s damage, as he has separate Q values)
- Mana Regeneration: 6 ⇒ 8
- Mana Regeneration Growth: 0.8 ⇒ 1
Q - Sigil of Malice
- Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 ⇒ 50 at all ranks
R - Mimic
- Cooldown: 60/45/30 seconds ⇒ 50/40/30 seconds
Q - Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike
- Sonic Wave Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD)
- Resonating Strike Minimum Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD) (Note: Maximum damage is still double the value of the minimum damage)
E - Tempest/Cripple
- Total Damage:100/130/160/190/220 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 35/65/95/125/155 (+100% bonus AD)
- Slow: 20/30/40/50/60% ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80%
W - Frozen Domain
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
W - Unstable Matter
- Magic Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8% (+4% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health ⇒ 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8%<strong>(+3% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health
E - Elastic Slingshot
- Magic Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+90% AP) ⇒ 60/105/150/195/240 (+80% AP)
Melee Support Adjustments
Passive - Triumphant Roar
- Self Heal: 23-142 (based on level) ⇒ 5% maximum health
- Ally Heal: 46-284 (based on level) ⇒ 6% of Alistar’s maximum health
Q - Pulverize
- Mana Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Magic Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+50%AP) ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220 (+70%AP)
W - Headbutt
- Mana Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Magic Damage: 55/110/165/220/275 (+70%AP) ⇒ 55/110/165/220/275(+90%AP)
E - Trample
- Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90& ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- Total Magic Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+40%AP) ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200 (+70%AP)
Passive - Concussive Blows
- Target Immunity Duration: 8/6/4seconds (levels1/7/13) ⇒ 8/6/4 (levels1/6/11)
Q - Winter's Bite
- Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds ⇒ 8/7.5/7/6.5/6seconds
W - Stand Behind Me
- Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 10/14/18/22/26 ⇒ 20/25/30/35/40
Passive - Staggering Blow
- Bonus Damage: 8-110(based on level) ⇒ 14-116(based on level)
W - Titan's Wrath
- Mana Cost: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds ⇒ 8/7.5/7/6.5/6seconds
- Shield Strength: 40/50/60/70/80 (+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health) ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90</strong>(+8/9/10/11/12% maximum health)
E - Riptide
- Magic Damage: 55/85/115/145/175 (+30%AP) ⇒ 55/90/125/160/195(+50%AP)
E - Phantom Undertow
- Physical Damage: 105/135/165/195/225 (+100%bonus AD) ⇒105/145/185/225/265 (+100% bonus AD)
Q - Gleaming Quill
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
- Mana Cost:60 ⇒ 45
- Base Heal:30-115(based on level)(+55% AP) ⇒ 40-210(based on level)(+55% AP)
W - Grand Entrance
- Magic Damage: 70/125/180/235/290 (+70% AP) ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270(+80% AP)
Q - Death Sentence
- Magic Damage: 100/140/180/220/260 (+50%AP ⇒ 100/145/190/235/280 (+80%AP) (Note: Thresh’s AP ratio can be interpreted as 0.8 damage per soul, unless you’re going AP Thresh... but you do you friend)
W - Dark Passage
- Shield per Soul: 2 ⇒ 1.5
E - Flay
- Magic Damage: 75/110/145/180/215 (+40% AP) ⇒ 75/110/145/180/215=(+60%AP) (Note: Same note applies here,this will result in an 0.6 damage per soul)
Passive - Cosmic Creator
- Aurelion Sol’s damaging Abilities break down enemies into Stardust, which improves his Abilities
- Q - Breath of Light: Q bursts deal an additional (0.031% Stardust Stacks)% maximum Health magic damage
- W - Astral Flight: Increased distance traveled based on Stardust Stacks
- E - Singularity: Increased area and execute threshold
- R- FallingStar/The Skies Descend: Increased area
Q - Breath of Light
- Mana Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 Mana per second
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol breathes starfire for up to (3.5/3.5/3.5/3.5/9999) seconds, dealing(15/25/35/45/55+30-90 (scaling with level)+60% AP) magic damage per second to the first enemy hit and 50% of the damage to surrounding enemies. Each full second of breath on the same enemy deals a burst of(40/50/60/70/80+20-40 (scaling with level)+50% AP)magic damage plus (0.031% Stardust Stack)% max Health Magic Damage and absorbs 1 Stardust if they are a champion. This Ability’s range is 750-920 (scaling with level). Percent damage deals a max of 300 magic damage against jungle monsters.
W - Astral Flight
- Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 Mana
- Cooldown: 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol flies in a direction. While flying, Breath of Light has no Cooldown, no maximum channel duration, and its flat damage is increased by 14%/15.5%/17%/18.5%/20%. Takedowns on champions within 3 seconds of damaging them refunds 90% of this Ability’s Cooldown. Casting Breath of Light while flying reduces flight speed by 50%. Flight speed is 335+100% Movement Speed.
E - Singularity
- Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds
- Full Ability Description: Aurelion Sol summons a blackhole, dealing (10/15/20/25/30+40% AP) magic damage and dragging enemies towards the center for 5 seconds. Enemies in the center below (5+2.6% Stardust Stack)% maximum Health die instantly. The black hole absorbs Stardust when enemies die within it and each second an enemy champion is inside it. This Ability’s range is 750-920 (scaling with level). Minions and jungle monsters inside will have 0 Movement Speed. (This ability absorbs 1 Stardust per second from Champions. Stardust absorbed from units that die in the blackhole: Epic Monsters: 10 Stardust, Champions and Largemonsters: 5 Stardust, Siege minions: 3 Stardust Minions and small monsters:1 Stardust.
R - Falling Star/The Skies Descend
- Mana Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 120/110/100 seconds
- Falling Star: Aurelion Sol plucks a star from the heavens and crashes it into the earth, dealing(150/250/350+65%AP) magic damage, stunning enemies for 1.25 seconds, and absorbing 5 Stardust for each champion hit.
- The Skies Descend: Gathering 75 Stardust transforms the next Falling Star into The Skies Descend. Aurelion Sol drags a constellation’s worth of fury down from the cosmos, dealing(187.5/312.5/437.5+81.25%AP)magic damage in a larger area, Knocking Up enemies hit for 1.25 seconds, and unleashing a massive shock wave that deals (150/250/350+60%AP) magic damage to champions and Epic monsters and slows all enemies hit by 75% for 1 second.
- Total Cost: 3000 ⇒ 3200
- Passive - Guiding Light Cooldown: 60 seconds ⇒ 90 seconds
- Passive - Guiding Light Cooldown Maximum Health Gained: 10% ⇒ 15%
- Total Healing: 8-16% maximum health over 9 seconds (note: includes healing amp passive) ⇒ 12% maximum health over seconds
- Ability Haste: You and all allies within 1200 units gain 20 Ability Haste ⇒ REMOVED
- Cooldown: 40 seconds ⇒ 50 seconds
- Ranged Champion Reduced Damage to Wards: When arranged champion using Umbral Glaive attacks a ward they will deal 2 true damage to it (Note: Melee champions will still deal 3 damage to wards using Umbral Glaive)
- [REMOVED] Trap Interactions: Umbral Glaive will no longer instantly kill traps, but it will still reveal them
- Shield Value:10+9% maximum health ⇒ 20-300 based on champion level (Note: This is a buff from level 5 on wards)
- Gold per Treat: 30 ⇒ 20
- Experience per Jungle Camp with a Companion: Experience for clearing a jungle camp has been increased by 5 experience per camp
- Stealth Ward Trinket Cooldown: 240-120 (based on average champion level) ⇒ 210-120 (based on average champion level)
- Turret Damage: 192-344 (0-14 minutes) ⇒ 182-35 (0-14 minutes)
- [REMOVED] Smite Fights are for Champions: Jungle companions can no longer deal lethal damage to epic monsters.
LoL 13.3 Skins
As always with a new patch, new skins get added to the game for players to enjoy. For LoL 13.3 there are three skins in total for players to enjoy.
All Valentine's themed, Vi, Caitlyn, and League of Legends' resident Sad Mummy, Amumu, will all be receiving some lovey-dovey skins.
Heartache Amumu, Heartthrob Caitlyn, Heartthrob Vi
Giving Caitlyn and Vi shippers even more ammunition comes the addition of two brand-new skins, perfectly in time for Valentine's. Additionally, there's also a skin for the perpetually lonely mummy, Amumu.
As expected, these skins, mainly the Heartthrob Caitlyn and Vi skins are filled with tons of interactions and easter eggs.
Official pricing for all three of these skins has yet to be announced, but as always, players can expect a ballpark range of 1350 RP to 1820 RP.