As we come to the end of Season 8 in NBA 2K22 MyTEAM there's a new set in the Pack Market that you should look into purchasing.
The End Game Deluxe and Invincible Deluxe packs are in MyTEAM right now and grabbing a guaranteed End Game card is going to be legendary.
Let's check out the pack prices and what you could pull.
NBA 2K22 MyTEAM End Game Deluxe Packs
The End Game Deluxe Packs will feature the best cards of NBA 2K22 MyTEAM and since they're Deluxe packs, you'll have a guaranteed End Game card.
These cards are pretty expensive and you can only grab the Deluxe versions with VC. The single packs are 25K VC and the 10-Pack Box is 225K.
We know what you really want to know, which players you could pull from the End Game Deluxe Packs in NBA 2K22 MyTEAM.
Here are a few that we would hope for:
- End Game Luka Doncic - PG/SG
- End Game Kevin Durant - SF/SG
- End Game Magic Johnson - C/PG
- End Game Anthony Davis - PF/C
- End Game Kobe Bryant - SG/PG
- End Game Tacko Fall - C/PF
- End Game LeBron James - SF/PF
There are tons of other cards available in this set but these are the ones that we'd like to have in our own MyTEAM lineup.
PRE ORDER NOW: Secure your copy of NBA 2K23 before it arrives
NBA 2K22 MyTEAM Invincible Deluxe Packs
The Invincible Deluxe Packs cost quite a bit less than the End Game Packs but there's still a ton of value if you decide to purchase a few.
With the 10-Pack Box coming in at just 150K VC, you could definitely justify purchasing a few of those. If you'd like a single NBA 2K22 MyTEAM Invincible Deluxe Pack, you'll pay 17K VC.
With over 50 cards to potentially pull from, this is an incredibly valuable NBA 2K22 MyTEAM Pack.
Here are a few of the cards that we would want:
- Invincible LaMelo Ball - PG/SG
- Invincible Klay Thompson - SG/SF
- Invincible Kevin Garnett - PF/C
- Invincible Tim Duncan - PF/C
- Invincible Kawhi Leonard - SF/SG
- Invincible Hakeem Olajuwon - C/PF
- Invincible Vince Carter - SF/SG
There's also the Invincible Cade Cunningham and Paul George that would make great NBA 2K22 MyTEAM additions.
Final Weekend of Season 8 Limited
You might not have been playing too much of Season 8 Limited but today is the last weekend to get a Championship Ring.
You'll have to build a lineup full of 13 players from the same franchise, so keep that in mind when constructing your NBA 2K22 MyTEAM.
The good news is that you'll be able to use a Dark Matter card in this lineup which includes the End Game cards.
Here are the full lineup rules:
- All 13 players must be from the same franchise
- Use up to:
- 1 Dark Matter
- 1 Galaxy Opal
- 1 Pink Diamond
- 1 Diamond
- 1 Amethyst
- Remaining players must be Ruby or lower
- No Free Agent or Heat Check cards
Hopefully, you can earn the Championship Ring and redeem the NBA 2K22 MyTEAM Option Pack.