Pokemon Unite 22.214.171.124 is released just one day before the launch of the new Attacker Duraludon. The patch includes balance changes and the introduction of the section Achievements.
Additionally, we have information on the upcoming Battle Pass and the first glimpse of Azumarill, the next Pokemon to arrive at Aeos Island.
All the balance changes in the Pokemon Unite 126.96.36.199 patch notes and the latest leaks are here.
Pokemon Unite 188.8.131.52 went live on March 13, 2022, just before the release of Duraludon.
The Duraludon License will be available in the Unite Battle Committee Shop for 10000 Aeos Coins or 575 Aeos Gems.
Pokemon Unite 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Pokemon Unite's latest patch will focus on a few Pokemon but with significant changes, in particular, to Mr. Mime and necessary Nerf to Hopa.
Pokemon Unite 220.127.116.11 introduced the in-game section called Achievements. Similar to other MOBA games, players will be able to show more than just WR and rank.
There are two types of Achievements divided into different kinds of records:
- Achievements Type 1
- Battle - Focus on challenges during the match
- Strategy - Focus on completing objectives during the game
- Social - Achievements obtain by interacting with other players
- Challenge - This section focus on aspects that make the account robust, Licenses, MVP, Held Items, Rank.
- Type 2
- These types of Achievements will focus on mastering certain skills for each Pokemon.
- Rapid Spin
- Move Upgrade
- Max hits during Rapid Spin: 8 -> 16
- Boosted attack controls adjusted.
- An increased amount of attacks in a Veil.
- Aurora Veil
- The move has a dash, and boosted attacks during Veil will heal.
- Guard Swap
- The move has completely changed.
- Creates a link and passes Defense and Sp. Def to link Pokemon.
- If the link is with an Enemy, inflict DMG over time and decrease movement speed.
- When linked with ally, both Pokemon will have their Movement Speed increase.
- Damage inflicted to opposing Pokemon decreased
- Scale: 20 -> 16 - Base: 460 -> 400
- Mr. Mime can now attack during the cast.
- Volt Switch
- Damage to Opponents increased.
- Deals 50% increased damage on the return dash
- Increase Lifesteal
- Lv 15 Lifesteal 15 -> Lv 15 Lifesteal 2
- Trop Kick
- Damage to enemies increased and cooldown reduced.
- Cooldown: 10s -> 8.5s
- Queenly Majesty Damage: Ratio: 12.1% -> 18.09% - Base: 18 -> 28
- Damage increased
- Ratio: 185.22% -> 196.5% - Queenly majesty damage: Ratio: 296.35% -> 314.43%
- Special attacks increased by 30 at all levels.
- Boosted attack
- Damage increased: Base: 100 -> 160
- Damage inflicted to opposing Pokemon decreased.
- Ratio: 78% -> 45% - Scale: 14 -> 9 - Base: 320 -> 180
- Air Slash
- Coldown Increased 5s -> 7s.
- Close Combat
- Damage Inflict decreased and healing reduced.
- Ratio: 59% -> 50% - Scale: 2 -> 2 - Base: 76 -> 60
- Movement speed reduced.
- Cooldown: 4s -> 5.5s
- Defense Curl
- Shield: 15% Max Health -> 10% Max Health
- Cotton Guard:
- Effects weakened.
- Ratio: 175% -> 150% - Scale: 27 -> 20 - Base: 300 -> 250
- Unite Move:
- Cooldown: 134s -> 111s
- Spirit Shackle
- Damage to enemies increased.
- Ratio: 227% -> 248% - Scale: 6 -> 5 - Base: 160 -> 200
- Unite Move: Nock Nock
- Damage to enemies increased
- Damage (Little quills) Ratio: 62% -> 84% - Base: 90 -> 120. Last reamin the same.
- Shadow Ball
- Damage to Pokemon decreased
- Ratio: 102% -> 100% - Scale: 14 -> 0 - Base: 320 -> 300
- Hyperspace Hole
- Cooldown lengthened: 10s -> 12s
- Hoopa Confined
- Basic Attack damage decreased - Ratio: 65% -> 56% - Scale: 7 -> 6 - Base: 190 -> 160
- Hyperspace Fury damage decreased - Ratio: 22% -> 20% - Base: 70 -> 60
Battle Item Changes
- Slow decreased.
Cooldown: 40s -> 45s
Battle Pass and New Pokemon Leaks
El Chico Evee, a prominent data miner in the Pokemon Unite community, revealed the theme for the upcoming Battle Pass Season 6.
The following Battle Pass will be focus on attires and holowears inspired in the classic Opera. Sylveon and Greninja are the two unique skins for this pass.
New Pokemon Alert
We have the identity of the upcoming Pokemon. Azumarill will be a new All Arounder. Based on the leak gameplay video, we can expect moves like:
- Tackle and Bubble
- Aqua Tail