Overwatch 2 Season 3 has officially launched which means that players will get to experience a whole new map pool when playing the game.
For this new season, players can expect to play their matches on the brand-new Antarctic Peninsula map, amongst 19 other maps, some of which will have a new look to them.
Here are all of the available maps in Overwatch 2 Season 3.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
All available maps in Overwatch 2 Season 3
To go alongside Overwatch 2's launch, the developers over at Blizzard Entertainment detailed in a blog post that Overwatch's sequel, Overwatch 2, would bring on map rotation changes for each new season.
Completely new to the game, the idea of map rotations makes it so that every time there's a new season, players get to play on a different set of maps. The rotations will consist of maps Overwatch players know and love as well as any new maps added with each respective season.
Additionally, some maps will have a different look, categorized as Evening Lighting, Dawn Lightning, Night Lighting, and Morning Lighting. There will also be new variants of the maps as well.
Here are the maps coming to Overwatch 2 Season 3. This includes both Quick Play and Competitive.
- New Queen Street - Morning Lighting
- Colosseo - Morning Lighting (NEW)
- Esperança – Morning Lighting
- Blizzard World - Morning Lighting
- King’s Row - Evening Lighting
- Midtown - Morning Lighting
- Numbani - Morning Lighting
- Paraíso - Morning Lighting
- Dorado - Night Lighting
- Havana - Night Lighting (NEW)
- Junkertown - Morning Lighting
- Circuit royal – Morning Lighting (NEW)
- Rialto - Morning Lighting
- Shambali Monastery - Night Lighting
- Antarctic Peninsula - Night Lighting (NEW MAP)
- Ilios - Morning Lighting
- Lijiang Tower - Night Lighting
- Nepal - Evening Lighting
- Oasis - Evening Lighting
READ MORE: Overwatch 2 x One Punch Man Collab - Doomfist gets a new Saitama skin