DIRT 5 Amplified Edition has been out for a number of days, and tomorrow marks the games full release.
With many people picking up the early release version of the game, Codemasters have started implementing their first patches.
Patch Notes are out now for Update 1.04 and 1.03, let's take a look now!
The latest 1.04 patch has hit the PC game, with Xbox receiving patch 1.03.
Update 1.04 sees a number of general fixes to the game, which aim to tackle the FPS drops and instability.
On top of general stability fixes, V-Sync has been added as well as the option to disable dynamic resolution.
Full Patch Notes:
- Multiple general performance improvements across the board, reducing instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering and FPS drops, further optimising general gameplay.
- Fix for crash caused by signing out during a Gymkhana event.
- Visual improvements to rain effects on windshield when using interior camera views.
- Display fix for rewards screen in post-race menu .
- Photo mode: minor fixes and optimisations.
- Multiplayer: improvements in kicking players in lobby who do not ready up for an event .
- V-Sync added.
- Added option to disable dynamic resolution.
Today also saw a patch released for the Xbox version of the game.
Much of the patch concerned further stability issues as well as screen tear.
The patch also resolved an audio issue as well as general graphical improvements.
Full Patch Notes:
- Further improvements to online matchmaking and connectivity.
- Further performance improvements to splitscreen functionality.
- Fixed an issue with Gymkhana events not launching after tutorial.
- Fixed an issue causing crashes when switching between video quality settings .
- Fix for screen tear instances.
- Resolved issue causing a loss of audio when using some audio outputs.
- General minor graphical, gameplay and quality of life improvements across the board, including GPU and CPU performance improvements.