The 2022/23 EFL Championship season heads into its third gameweek when Watford and Burnley kick off the weekend's action on Friday night.
Jon Dahl Tomasson's Blackburn are the only side to boast a 100% record after two rounds of the season, leading a five-team contingent sat on four points with a goal difference of +1.
At the other end of the table, Bristol City and last season's playoff finalists Huddersfield Town are yet to register a point, kicking off their seasons with back-to-back defeats.
RealSport101's EFL specialist, Harry Smith, is on hand to recap all of the weekend's action.
EFL Championship Gameweek 3 Fixtures and Results
Friday, August 12th
- Watford 1-0 Burnley (8pm)
Saturday, August 13th
- Cardiff City 1-0 Birmingham City (12.30pm)
- Blackpool 0-1 Swansea City (3pm)
- Huddersfield Town 3-1 Stoke City (3pm)
- Hull City 2-1 Norwich City (3pm)
- Luton Town 0-1 Preston North End (3pm)
- Millwall 3-2 Coventry City (3pm)
- Rotherham United 4-0 Reading (3pm)
- Sunderland 2-2 Queens Park Rangers (3pm)
- Wigan Athletic 1-1 Bristol City (3pm)
Sunday, August 14th
- Middlesbrough 2-2 Sheffield United (2pm)
- Blackburn Rovers 2-1 West Brom (3pm)
Watford and Burnley will go head-to-head on Friday night, kicking off gameweek 3 with a battle between two of the favourites for promotion back to the Premier League.
Huddersfield and Bristol City will have the chance to end their pointless starts to the new campaign when they take on Stoke and Wigan respectively on Saturday.
Blackburn's 100% record will be contested on Sunday afternoon when they welcome a fast-starting West Brom side to Ewood Park, while Middlesbrough and Sheffield United will also play on Sunday.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.