The 2023 IndyCar calendar has arrived with fans able to look forward to another season of stellar racing from one of the world's most prestigious racing series.
The 2022 IndyCar season produced high drama and one of the most intense championship battles in recent history with five drivers heading into the final round of the IndyCar calendar at Laguna Seca with a shot at the title.
Will Power would emerge from the final race of the season as the champion, despite winning just one race all season, while Scott McLaughlin and Josef Newgarden also enjoyed stellar seasons.
With the 2023 IndyCar calendar now revealed, here are all the key dates you need for next season.
2023 IndyCar Calendar Revealed
Here are the key dates you need for the 2023 IndyCar Calendar:
- Round 1: Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg (March 5th)
- Round 2: Texas Motor Speedway (April 2nd)
- Round 3: Long Beach (April 16th)
- Round 4: Barber Motorsports Park (April 30th)
- Round 5: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course (May 13th)
- Round 6: 107th Indianapolis 500 (May 28th)
- Round 7: Detroit Grand Prix (June 4th)
- Round 8: Road America (June 18th)
- Round 9: Mid-Ohio (July 2nd)
- Round 10: Toronto (July 16th)
- Round 11: Iowa Speedway Race 1 (July 22nd)
- Round 12: Iowa Speedway Race 2 (July 23rd)
- Round 13: Nashville (August 6th)
- Round 14: Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course (August 12th)
- Round 15: Worldwide Technology Raceway (August 27th)
- Round 16: Grand Prix of Portland (September 3rd)
- Round 17: Laguna Seca (September 10th)
The 2023 IndyCar calendar kicks off at St. Petersburg, Florida with the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg on March 5th.
You can set your alerts in your calendar for May with the 107th running of the Indianapolis 500 set to take place on May 25th, 2023.
Finally, the season will curtail at Laguna Seca on the 10th of September.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports and Motorsport page.