Leeds United fans can now relax after a stressful end to the 2021/22 Premier League season that saw the club's survival go down to the final day, but there isn't long to rest with the 2022/23 Premier League season right around the corner.
The Whites are looking to strengthen significantly this summer but will likely also have to contend with the departure of key man Raphinha, making this a pivotal summer for Jesse Marsch and his recruitment team.
The Yorkshire club will be hoping to secure their survival early this season and with the 2022/23 Premier League fixtures now released, we can take a look at how they'll do it.
Leeds United Premier League Schedule 2022/23
Leeds United's 2022/23 season kicks off on August 6th when Bruno Lage's Wolves travel to Elland Road on the opening day. The Whites will finish the season with another home fixture, this time against Spurs.
Here is Leeds United's full 2022/23 fixture list:
- Wolves (H) - August 6th
- Southampton (A) - August 13th
- Chelsea (H) - August 20th
- Brighton (A) - August 27th
- Everton (H) - August 30th
- Brentford (A) - September 3rd
- Nottingham Forest (H) - September 10th
- Man United (A) - September 17th
- Aston Villa (H) - October 1st
- Crystal Palace (A) - October 8th
- Arsenal (H) - October 15th
- Leicester City (A) - October 18th
- Fulham (H) - October 22nd
- Liverpool (A) - October 29th
- Bournemouth (H) - November 5th
- Spurs (A) - November 12th
- West Ham (H) - January 2nd
- Aston Villa (A) - January 14th
- Brentford (H) - January 21st
- Nottingham Forest (A) - February 4th
- Man United (H) - February 11th
- Everton (A) - February 18th
- Southampton (H) - February 25th
- Chelsea (A) - March 4th
- Brighton (H) - March 11th
- Wolves (A) - March 18th
- Arsenal (A) - April 1st
- Crystal Palace (H) - April 8th
- Liverpool (H) - April 15th
- Fulham (A) - April 22nd
- Leicester City (H) - April 25th
- Bournemouth (A) - April 29th
- Man City (A) - May 6th
- Newcastle (H) - May 13th
- West Ham (A) - May 20th
- Spurs (H) - May 28th
2022/23 Premier League Key Dates
The 2022/23 Premier League campaign will be an unorthodox one, with the season set to be hit by an extended break due to the Qatar World Cup.
The Premier League season will begin earlier than usual due to the World Cup, with the first game set to kick off on the weekend beginning Friday, August 5th.
The winter break will begin on Monday, November 14th, with no action to be played for a month and a half, as players return for a jam-packed Boxing Day set of fixtures on Monday, December 26th.
The season will also end a weekend later than usual, with the final set of fixtures pencilled in for Sunday, May 28th.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.