Leicester City fans will be turning their attentions back towards the Premier League in 2022/23, with no European football on the agenda this season.
Brendan Rodger's side finished eighth in the Premier League last season, with their schedule congested by a deep run in the UEFA Conference League.
Their Premier League schedule for 2022/23 has been officially revealed. Here are all of the key dates for your diaries.
Leicester City Premier League Schedule 2022/23
Leicester will kick off their season with a home fixture against Brentford, whilst they will also be ending their campaign at the King Power, as they host West Ham United on May 28th, 2023.
Here is their fixture list in full.
- Brentford (H) - August 6th
- Arsenal (A) - August 13th
- Southampton (H) - August 20th
- Chelsea (A) - August 27th
- Manchester United United (H) - August 30th
- Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - September 3rd
- Aston Villa (H) - September 10th
- Spurs (A) - September 17th
- Nottingham Forest (H) - October 1st
- AFC Bournemouth (A) - October 8th
- Crystal Palace (H) - October 15th
- Leeds United (H) - October 18th
- Wolves (A) - October 22nd
- Manchester City (H) - October 29th
- Newcastle United (H) - December 26th
- Liverpool (A) - December 31st
- Fulham (H) - January 2nd
- Nottingham Forest (A) - January 14th
- Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - January 21st
- Aston Villa (A) - February 4th
- Spurs (H) - February 11th
- Manchester United (A) - February 18th
- Arsenal (H) - February 25th
- Southampton (A) - March 4th
- Chelsea (H) - March 11th
- Brentford (A) - March 18th
- Crystal Palace (A) - April 1st
- AFC Bournemouth (H) - April 8th
- Man City (A) - April 15th
- Wolves (H) - April 22nd
- Leeds United (A) - April 25th
- Everton (H) - April 29th
- Fulham (A) - May 6th
- Liverpool (H) - May 13th
- Newcastle United (A) - May 20th
- West Ham United (H) - May 28th
2022/23 Premier League Key Dates
The 2022/23 Premier League campaign will be an unorthadox one, with the season set to be hit by an extended break due to the Qatar World Cup.
The Premier League season will begin earlier than usual due to the World Cup, with the first game set to kick off on the weekend beginning Friday, August 5th.
The winter break will begin on Monday, November 14th, with no action to be played for a month and a half, as players return for a jam-packed Boxing Day set of fixtures on Monday, December 26th.
The season will also end a weekend later than usual, with the final set of fixtures pencilled in for Sunday, May 28th.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.