Manchester United are hoping that Eric ten Haag can be the man to take them back to the top of the Premier League, after struggling to keep pace with the big six over the last two campaigns.
They have endured a mixed start to their 2022/23 Premier League campaign, falling to defeat against Brighton and Brentford, before opening their tally for the season with a victory over Liverpool last time out.
But who will they come up against this weekend?
Manchester United Premier League Schedule 2022/23
- Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - L (1-2)
- Brentford (A) - L (4-0)
- Liverpool (H) - W (2-1)
- Southampton (A) - August 27th
- Leicester City (A) - August 30th
- Man City (A) - October 1st
- Everton (A) - October 8th
- Newcastle United (H) - October 15th
- Spurs (H) - October 19th
- Chelsea (A) - October 22nd
- West Ham United (H) - October 29th
- Aston Villa (A) - November 5th
- Fulham (A) - November 12th
- Nottingham Forest (H) - December 26th
- Wolves (A) - December 31st
- AFC Bournemouth (H) - January 2nd
- Manchester City (H) - January 14th
- Arsenal (A) - January 21st
- Crystal Palace (H) - February 4th
- Leeds United (A) - February 11th
- Leicester City (H) - February 18th
- Brentford (H) - February 25th
- Liverpool (A) - 4th March
- Southampton (H) - 11th March
- Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - 18th March
- Newcastle United (A) - 1st April
- Everton (H) - 8th April
- Nottingham Forest (A) - 15th April
- Chelsea (H) - 22nd April
- Tottenham Hotspur (A) - 25th April
- Aston Villa (H) - 29th April
- West Ham United (A) - 6th May
- Wolves (H) - 13th May
- Bournemouth (A) - 20th May
- Fulham (H) - 28th May
2022/23 Premier League Key Dates
The 2022/23 Premier League campaign will be an unorthodox one, with the season set to be hit by an extended break due to the Qatar World Cup.
The Premier League season will begin earlier than usual due to the World Cup, with the first game set to kick off on the weekend beginning Friday, August 5th.
The winter break will begin on Monday, November 14th, with no action to be played for a month and a half, as players return for a jam-packed Boxing Day set of fixtures on Monday, December 26th.
The season will also end a weekend later than usual, with the final set of fixtures pencilled in for Sunday, May 28th.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.