WWE 2K23 is finally here, bringing with it a host of new challenges and trophies to unlock throughout the game.
Not only has the game taken things to the next level when it comes to graphics and gameplay, but there are also plenty of trophies and achievements that you'll need to unlock throughout your journey.
Aiming for the WWE 2K23 Platinum trophy is a tough task, but our guide below will certainly help you along the way.
The game is littered with trophies and we've got you covered for every single one that you can earn in WWE 2K23.
WWE 2K23 Trophy Guide
In total, there are 64 trophies that you can earn in WWE 2K23.
These trophies span across all major modes and, of course, have varying levels of difficulty.
Most of the trophies are considered rare, with completion across most modes required in order to obtain them all.
You'll have to work hard in order to achieve that Platinum trophy, but we'll do our best to help you along the way.
John Cena's Showcase Mode offers a number of trophies, with these ones all very easy to scoop up.
Be sure to hit all the in-match objectives, and you'll be banking these awards in no time.
- Basic Thuganomics - Complete one objective in Showcase Mode
- HUSTLE - Win one match in Showcase Mode
- Word Life - Complete all objectives in one Showcase Mode match
- You Can't See Me! - Defeat Super Cena
- LOYALTY - Clear All Matches in Showcase Mode.
- RESPECT - Complete All Objectives in All Matches in Showcase Mode.
Universe Mode Trophies
Universe Mode has brought in some new features this year and the new momentum feature is a key element to completing these trophies.
- Battle of Rivals - Choose a rival's Action from the Rivalry Menu in Universe Mode (Classic or Superstar Mode).
- The Final Move - Choose a rival's Outcome from the Rivalry Menu during a Premium Live Event in Universe Mode.
- Step into the Battle - Enter your first rivalry in Universe Mode (Superstar Mode only).
- The Irresistible Force - Have at least 50 Momentum at any time in a rivalry in Universe Mode
- To the Winner go the Spoils - Choose your Outcome in a rivalry and win the finale match at a PLE in Universe (Superstar Mode).
Unsurprisingly, MyFACTION once again boasts a number of trophy rewards, with this year's game introducing some new challenges that will keep you on your toes.
- Faction Wars Champion - Win 100 Faction Wars Matches in MyFaction.
- Briefcase Winner - Win a Limited Time Briefcase in MyFaction.
- Loyalty Confirmed - Earn a Loyalty Reward in MyFaction.
- Taste of Victory - Win a match in MyFaction.
- A Promising Start - Complete a Lifetime Challenge in MyFaction.
- Journey of a Lifetime - Complete 15 Lifetime Challenges in MyFaction.
- A Good Start - Complete a Proving Grounds Tower in MyFaction.
- Weekly Winner - Complete a Weekly Tower in MyFaction.
- Daily Progress - Complete a Daily Challenge in MyFaction.
- Chapter and Verse - Complete a Proving Grounds Chapter in MyFaction.
- Champion For A Day - Complete all 3 of a day's Daily Challenges in MyFaction.
- Never Felt More A-LIVE - Complete 10 LIVE Events in MyFaction.
- Beginner's Luck - Complete ALL Intro Challenges in MyFaction.
MyRISE is a trophy haven in WWE 2K23, with this year's game offering more career choices than ever before.
Swooping all of these trophies will require multiple playthroughs as you look to conquer the WWE landscape.
- Future Endeavored - Call out WWE Management
- Stole The Show - Steal the NXT Championship and Heritage Cup
- Apex Competitor - Compete in the Apex Tournament
- Leader of the Pack - "Lock" in your faction choices.
- Here to Stay - Complete The Lock MyRISE story
- Business Just Picked Up - Join The Hurt Business.
- Evolution Revolution - Join Evolution
- Honorary Uce - Convince Roman Reigns to join your faction
- Choice and Consequences - Make a choice during a Main Event Match
- A Briefcase Built for Two - Win the Tag Team MITB Briefcase
- A Lasting Legacy - Complete The Legacy MyRISE story
- Unbreakable Bond - Stay loyal to your tag team partner
- Dropped the Baggage - Betray your tag team partner
- Smack the Future - Embrace the future
- Blast from the Past- Confront the past
- Fit for a Queen - Win the Queen's Crown Tournament
- A Lock and a Legend - Complete both The Lock and The Legacy MyRISE stories
With not many trophies to scoop in MyGM mode this year, you'll find it simple enough to soon conquer this mode.
- Fatal 4-Way - Completed a 4 Brand Season in MyGM.
- Matchwork - Booked all possible match types during a single season of MyGM.
- Pump Up the Slam - Earn Ten different Slammies in MyGM.
- Brand Management - Win a Season With Each Brand in MyGM.
- On Top of the Mountain(s) - Finish First in Ratings After Three Full Seasons in MyGM.
Not all trophies are tied to specific modes in WWE 2K23.
These listed below apply to general match play, with the illusive platinum trophy thrown in for good measure.
- Breathe Easy - Win a match without completely exhausting your stamina meter (Play Mode vs AI).
- Paid in Full - Win a match after having successfully used both assigned Payback abilities (Play Mode vs AI).
- Unfinished Business - As Kofi Kingston, beat Brock Lesnar in a Normal 1-On-1 match on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI).
- The New and Vicious WarGames - With the team disadvantage, win a 4-on-4 WarGames match on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI).
- Nope, Not a Fluke - Win any 1-On-1 match type via Leverage Pin on Normal difficulty or higher (Play Mode vs AI).
- Pillage and Plunder - Introduce three weapons into a WarGames match and win (Play Mode vs AI).
- Tranquilo - Kick out of three high-intensity pins on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI).
- One's All You Get - Win a match without giving up a 2-count pin on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI).
- Stacked Like Cordwood - Using John Cena, perform a 1-on-2 Attitude Adjustment Finisher (Play Mode vs AI).
- A Stunning Achievement - Win a match without being stunned on Legend difficulty (Play Mode vs AI).
- The Ring is Sacred - Win a Normal 1-On-1 match on Legend difficulty without manually exiting the ring (Play Mode vs AI).
- A New Head of the Table - Beat Roman Reigns in a 1-On-1 match on Legend difficulty using no Paybacks (Play Mode vs AI).
- Teacher's Pet - Complete all objectives within the Tutorial (Play Mode).
- A Natural Heel - Use a Dirty Move Payback in a normal 1-On-1 match without getting disqualified (Play Mode vs AI).
- That's Random -Use Random to create a Head Item, Body, and Attire Color for a custom Superstar.
- Here comes the BOOM! - Create a custom entrance with a custom Pyro.
- I Made This - Create an item using your own image made in Create an Image.
- PlayStation Platinum - Earn all the trophies