Following the wonderful version 3.5, the countdown to Genshin Impact 3.6 is on. Fans are eagerly anticipating what it will bring to the table.
We received the first official information during the drip marketing campaign for the upcoming new characters, Kaveh and Baizhu. Both dendro characters are familiar to travelers, as they have been part of the game's story as NPCs.
After the wonderful Genshin Impact 3.5, data miners have said travelers will also receive the last expansion of Sumeru's map. Without further ado, here is everything you need to know about Genshin Impact 3.6
Genshin Impact 3.6 release date
The Genshin Impact 3.6 update will go live on April 12, 2023, until May 24, 2023, and it will be divided into two phases of 21 days each, according to this year's schedule.
Genshin Impact 3.6 Banners
The upcoming Genshin Impact 3.6 update is set to pack with Dendro characters, including the debuts of Baizhu and Kaveh.
However, it seems that miHoYo has more in store for players, as the patch may also include the rerun banner for Nahida, the Dendro archon, based on previous cycles.
Baizhu runs a famous teahouse in Liyue and is known for his expertise in herbal medicine. He was the first we met in the game with a Dendro Vision.
In-game, Baizhu is expected to be a Support 5-star character and receive aid from her loyal snake during combat.
On the other hand, Kaveh is a prominent architect in Sumeru and a close friend of Alhaitham. So it seems Kaveh is a bow 4-star character.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Baizhu Materials - Ascension & Talent Materials Farming Guide
The Light of Foliar Sanction is the name of the new 5-star weapon. The Sword would be Alhaitham's signature weapon. The sword's design is similar to the Catalyst of the Dendro Archon.
Credit: Genshin LeaksLight of Foliar Sanction & the dual blade Alhaitham will use in Genshin Impact 3.4Advertisement
- Light of Foliar Sanction - Stats at Lv.90
- Rarity: 5-star Sword
- ATK Base: 542
- Secondary Stat: Crit DMG 88.2%
- CRIT Rate is increased by 16%: When Normal Attacks deal Elemental DMG, the Foliar Sanction effect will be obtained, increasing DMG dealt by Normal Attacks and Elemental Skills by 200% of Elemental Mastery.
- This effect will disappear after 20 DMG instances or 12s.
- You can obtain Foliar Sanction once every 12s.
Map Changes in Genshin Impact 3.4
Hadramaveth is the name of the new region in the Sumeru Desert that will be introduced during Genshin Impact 3.4. The ley line disorder in the area has affected creatures like scorpions, vultures, and sandworms, making them very dangerous.
The image below shows a preliminary view of Hadramaveth. Now the map will indicate when the Domain and Teleport Waypoint is underground.
The new region map in Genshin Impact 3.4
New Boss & Enemies
In Sumeru's new dunes and caves, we will find the World Boss Wind Bitten Sandworm, the Prince of the Sands. Once the Sandworm is defeated, it will drop Ascension Materials for Alhaitham.
Credit: Genshin MainsLeaked Image of the Sandworm a World boss in Genshin Impact 3.4Advertisement
Additionally, these are some of the new foes that travelers will encounter in the Hadramaveth Desert:
- Red Vulture Blessbone
- Scorpion Blessbone
- Flying Serpent Blessbone
- Eremite Scorching Loremaster
- Eremite Floral Ring-Dancer
Other New Content
We don't have precise details about the Main Event and new additions included in Genshin Impact 3.6. However, that may change very soon with the launch of version 3.6 Beta.
For now, these are the rumors coming from data miners. We recommend taking this information with a grain of salt.
- Travelers will encounter a Dendro Dragon that will drop the ascension materials for Kaveh and Baizhu.
- Arataki Itto, Ayato, and Tighnari will be the new character cards of the Genshin Impact TCG Genius Invokation.
- More enemies from the Abyss will join the roster in the upcoming update, including new types of Hillichurls.
- Baizhu will be a Catalyst character, while Kaveh will be a Claymore user. Additionally, the first image of the allegedly Baizhu Signature Weapon was leaked.
Fortunately, miHoYo is expected to release more information about the update in the coming days, giving fans a better idea of what they can expect from the new content. As soon as this information is made public, we will share it with you.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Apocalypse Lost - World Quest Guide