The famous Sumeru architect is finally becoming a playable character, meaning you need this Kaveh farming guide!
Kaveh is coming in the Genshin Impact 3.6 banners. The new 4-star Dendro character will be a fine addition to the roster of the Element of Nature.
For those interested in pulling for Kaveh, we have prepared a farming guide with the ascension and talent materials to get ahead of his big release.
Kaveh Release Date
The Sumeru architect Kaveh will be part of one of the banners in the Genshin Impact 3.6 update, which will go live on April 12, 2023.
Kaveh Farming Guide
The architect behind the Palace of Alcazarzaray is an honor student of Sumeru Akademiya. However, after constructing the magnificent palace, Kaveh accumulated significant debt, so he is now Alhaitham's roommate.
Kaveh Ascension Materials
Unfortunately, part of the materials for Kaveh will be available until the release of Genshin Impact 3.6. However, we can start collecting the rest.
These elemental fragments are an ascension material dropped by the Dendro Hypostasis, the world boss introduced in Sumeru on version 3.2.
- The last of the seven Elemental Cubes is in Sumeru's Rain Forest.
- Players need x46 Quelled Creeper for Lv. 90 Kaveh. The Dendro Hypostasis drops 2-3 pieces of these materials once it is defeated for the cost of 40 resins.
A crimson flower that can bloom even on ancient battlefields or flourish in the depths of the desert. It is the new Sumeru Specialty coming on Genshin Impact 3.6.
The flowers seem to be mourning for heroes long past, resembling the Violetgrass from Liyue but with red petals.
- We don't know the exact number of Mourning Flowers, but they will be located exclusively in the new Sumeru Region. Therefore farming would be pretty straightforward.
- Players require 168 Mourning Flowers for Lv. 90 Kaveh.
Fungi are very diverse in Sumeru. The enemies are practically in all regions of the Dendro Nation. These enemies drop two common materials when defeated: Fungai Spores and Fungai Cores.
To get the Fungai Spores, players must avoid using Pyro or Electro attacks to defeat the Fungi.
- To reach the Lv. 90 with Kaveh travelers required:
- 18 Fungai Spores
- 30 Luminescent Pollen
- 36 Crystalline Cyst Dust
Kaveh Talent Materials in Genshin Impact
Sumeru Fungi population is high, but if you are looking for extra Fungai Spore, we recommend visiting the Underground Mines of the Chasm.
- Kaveh's talents require the following materials:
- 18 Fungai Spores
- 66 Luminescent Pollen
- 93 Crystalline Cyst Dust
For the second tier of Talent Materials, Genshin Impact introduced Stone Tables for Sumeru characters, but they work the same way as the Talent Books.
Ingenuity Series is Talent materials that can be obtained in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- To max Kaveh's Talents, players need to collect the following:
- 9 Teachings of Ingenuity
- 63 Guide to Ingenuity
- 114 Philosophies of Ingenuity
Trounce Domain: Apep
Genshin Impact 3.6 will introduce a new weekly boss, like Duvalin in Mondstadt and Azhdaha in Liyue. Sumeru also has a Dendro Dragon known as Apep.
According to leaks, travelers must battle Apep in a new domain to obtain the last tier of talent materials for new characters.
Once Apep is defeated, it will drop the talent material to level up Kaveh's Talents. Therefore, players will need 18 pieces to max all the abilities.
Sumeru introduced a new crafting Ore called Nagadus Emerald that will be necessary for leveling up Dendro Characters in Genshin Impact.
Players will find pieces of this by defeating:
- Jadeplume Terrorshrooms
- Dendro Hypostasis
- Travelers can obtain Nagadus Emerald in Sumeru's Statue of the Seven, the Tree of Dreams.
- Additionally, Nagadus Emerald will drop randomly obtained in Chests, Daily Commissions, and Events.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.6: Release Date, Banners, Events, and Latest News